“Reasonably priced”

and up
4-Hour Taster Tour Along Canada's Lakeshore Wine Route of Kelowna
Ranked #31 of 139 things to do in Kelowna
More attraction details
Owner description: The St Hubertus & Oak Bay Vineyards were originally planted in 1928 By J.W. Hughes during a time when agricultural land was plentiful.Since 1984 the Gebert Familys use sustainable farming practices on their 76 acre vineyard to produce wines that reflect the terroir of the north Okanagan Valley under the St Hubertus & Oak Bay Label. In 2003 the Okanagan Mountain Wild Fire destroyed the original winery and over 200 houses.
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We visited late in the day but the wine was still flowing. Nice Chardonnay, frizzante blush and a Pinot noir. All were under $20 and the service was prompt and informed.

1  Thank JLandMike
pinotn, Owner at St Hubertus & Oak Bay Estate Winery, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

thank you for the great review. we are glad you liked our wines. hope you had a GRAPE Time in Kelowna
All the best
Andy

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Cute, kitch tasting room. Staff seemed very friendly. Wine seemed to be marketed to mass consumption. A bit sweet, without the balanced acidity in most of their whites. Fun Goodess bottle.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

A great little winery. If you're travelling to Kelowna I would absolutely stop here! Their chasselas in particular was very very good. The person doing the tastings was SO friendly, and I find that as good as the wines can be, the person serving them can make all the difference. A very enjoyable time inside the warm cottage feeling tasting room. My only regret is not buying more here. My mom who was with me however didn't cheap out and bought 2 cases! This winery deserves more praise than it gets!

2  Thank Jenks303
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is one of the most quaint and friendly wineries in the Kelowna area. Although I'm not a sommelier when I taste things that explode in flavour I know I've found a keeper. Their Gammy Noir is an amazing combination of deep rich flavour, their Gewürztraminer is excellent but their Goddess has to be hands down the best wine I have ever drank. My only complaint would be that I didn't purchase more of all three.

3  Thank Stephanie M
pinotn, Owner at St Hubertus & Oak Bay Estate Winery, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thank You!
a review like this makes a rainy Harvest Monday look so much brighter. we are glad you had a GRAPE time at the Vineyard. i hope the next time you will be back the sun will be out again.
Have a GRAPE Week and happy travels
Andy

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is a wonderful little winery. Very family oriented and freindly to all including the canine kids. We have been fans for years and try to get out here a couple of times per year. Great wine and good value. A favorite is the Frizante, lots of flavour and bubbles, could it get any better?