Comfort Suites Kelowna
$378
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$195
$278
  • Restaurant
Accent Inn Kelowna(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$203
$177
$251
$214
Dilworth Inn(Kelowna)
$140
$252
$226
Coast Capri Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
$207
$143
$139
$647
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskfamily suitehot tubfree breakfastfridge and microwavebreakfast roomyogurtsitting areahot breakfastnice poolgreat place to stayhockey tournamentwould stay againhousekeeping staffliquor storehome away from homenice stay
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My first time staying in this property. I liked that it is close to the Blue Fin Sushi restaurant. Bed was reasonably comfortable and room reasonably quiet. My biggest beef, and what I will remember most about this hotel, is the goofy fitness equipment. I have been working out for a few decades and do so in many, many hotels. This fitness room is basically set up for a single person so right off that is a problem. Secondly, the apparatus they have there is ridiculous. A simple set of dumbells in addition to the strange machine that tries to be everything and winds up being nothing would be helpful. You now have competition just down the road even closer to the airport and, guess what? They have an awesome hotel fitness room!! Come on! This is "fit" Kelowna! Get with the program!

Room Tip: Get a room facing away from the noisy highway.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
ComfortSuitesKelowna, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay. I do appreciate you taking the time to submit your comments. It is truly unfortunate that you did not enjoy our Cardio centre during your stay, I do apologize that the workout centre is not to your expectation. We are pleased to offer the 24 hour fitness centre to our guests that offers 4 various cardio machines and the additional bench, & stretch equipment. We do not have dumb bells in our cardio room, however, do appreciate your comments. Truly by comments and suggestions, are we able to strive for continual improvement.

All the best

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Our family stayed at Comfort Suites in Kelowna one night on the way home from Rocky Mountains. This was our second time staying there. The continental breakfast was very delicious and the breakfast lady was super friendly. Despite of so many guests in the cafeteria, she happily helped everyone and made sure everyone enjoyed the breakfast. My son also enjoyed the indoor swimming pool which was quite clean for a hotel with clean towels inside. Many thanks to the breakfast lady and we look forward to seeing her again soon.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your repeat stay. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your great stay and found our hotel to be the best value in Kelowna. I will relay your comments to our breakfast bar person; I know she will be pleased to receive your accolades. Thanks once again and we hope that we are able to welcome you back on your next journey through the Rockies.

Warm regards,

Reviewed June 28, 2013

New hotel located on the main road in Kelowna. Room was very spacious, nice fixtures and had a sitting area with couch and desk beside the bed, good size bathroom. It was a great value, very nice hotel without being overpriced. Had a pool and fitness centre. Buffet breakfast in the morning was good.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RebeccaJager

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments on your recent stay at the Comfort Suites. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel to be of great value. Hopefully we will be able to welcome you back to our award winning hotel on your next Kelowna visit.

Have a great summer!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed here for a single night on our way to the Rockies after arriving in Vancouver from Sydney that day. I had earlier requested a quiet room as I knew we'd be exhausted and had read that the hotel was located on the highway. This request was happily met and our room was indeed very quiet being at end of a wing running away from the highway. Everything about the room was very comfortable. So much so we slept beyond the finishing time for the free breakfast, so didn't get to sample that :( I do agree with some other reviewers that the hotel is some distance from the main town but for us this wasn't an issue. Would definitely recommend.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jenni_nsw
ComfortSuitesKelowna, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your positive comments regarding your recent. We are so pleased that you had a great sleep; sorry about missing our breakfast bar as it closes at 09:30 week day and 10:00 on weekends. People truly enjoy the free breakfast. Yes, Kelowna is known as the 20 minute city- meaning one can get anywhere within the 20 minutes. As we are situated exactly half way to the airport and down town with access to the main roads near to us- guests can enjoy "their journey to the site-seeing destination" without the worry of high traffic down town noise and happenings. Thanks once again and we do hope to be able to welcome you back for another "Comfortable Stay" in the future.

Warm Regards,
Carla Carlson,

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I have stayed here three times now for both business and pleasure. Very good value, excellent staff, decent breakfast and great rooms for price.

A good place to for flight stay overs. A bit far from downtown, so the location is not ideal, but it is great if just travelling through Kelowna.

I will be back regularly. I will also be advising my staff to consider this location when doing business in Kelowna.

Room Tip: Keep to the far end away from highway. Note you can use the stairs to enter and leave the parking lot.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
ComfortSuitesKelowna, General Manager at Comfort Suites Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful comments. I am so pleased that you also recommend us to your friends & business associates. You are right- we do not have Lake Views- but truly do offer a great stay at great rates. With Kelowna being known as the "20 minute city"- everything is close enough to us to explore and sightsee. I do hope you have joined our Choice Privilege Rewards program to earn points as you stay. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay.

Warm Regards,