“Great for vegetarians and omnivores alike...” 5 of 5 bubbles

Raudz Regional Table
Ranked #5 of 610 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Canadian, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Central City
Kelowna, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great for vegetarians and omnivores alike...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

We started with the quinoa salad, which was very unique and wonderful. The nightly special of rainbow trout was the best I've ever eaten. My wife ordered a vegetarian "chef special creation" and she loved the variety of colours, flavors, and textures. Nicely done!! Great service, presentation, and even a well thought-out desert selection. We will be back!

• Visited June 2014

Ailsa Craig, Ontario, Canada
“Not to be missed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

We visited Raudz last evening for supper. It was a very busy evening so, fortunately for us, we got to sit at the bar and watch liquid chef Micah at work. Our meals -- strip loin and lamb -- were beautifully prepared and delicious. Micah was extremely busy but gracious and informative. Wished we live closer.

1 Thank brosser
Kelowna, Canada
“best in kelowna !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

no reservations, however worth the wait, everything they serve has a touch that only Raudz can produce from the fresh vegetable dishes to the steaks....the desserts...i could go on, however when in kelowna this is the place to be...!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Toronto, Canada
“World Class Food - Civilized Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

We've dined at Raudz multiple times, with each meal being excellent. Most recently, in May of 2014 our table enjoyed the crab cakes with an excellent coleslaw (pure crab with zero filling - beware, they are extremely filling), followed by bison flat iron steak / ash fennel crusted lamb loing / arctic char.

All three dishes were absolutely outstanding - perfectly cooked, and the various sauces and accompanying vegetables were a perfect match.

It's not possible to beat this - spectacular entrees at around $25! A wonderful place - don't miss it.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A proud Canadian experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

We ventured into Raudz for my husband's birthday supper during our weekend getaway to Kelowna from Alberta. Upon arrival we had about a half hour wait where the hostess encouraged us to sit at the bar and start with a beverage. Am I ever glad we did. Watching Micah make cocktails with flare, along with his incredible eye and ear for details among all his guests at the bar was outstanding. While at the bar my husband and I enjoyed a few amazing drinks and the cold plate; a delicious charcuterie plate that left us uber satisfied! Honestly, we could have left at that point and been beyond satisfied, but the best was yet to come. We were seated at our table and had delicious crab cakes to start, followed by the bison on my plate and the lamb on my husband's. This was hands down the best Canadian meal I've ever eaten. I'm a sucker for international food but this meal highlighted some seriously delicious Canadian elements that will keep us coming back again and again.
Unfortunately while my husband was out putting another coin in the parking meter I let our server know it was my husband's birthday and with enthusiasm she let me know they do a little cupcake with candle that she'd bring out after our meal. She never did bring it. A bit disappointing but certainly did not ruin the overall experience we had at Raudz. It truly was one of the best dining experiences we've ever had. Drooling just writing this review!