“Lives up to hype”

Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Central City
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We went with high expectations and weren't disappointed. The seafood special was served with an amazing toasted quinoa. The burgers were the best we've had in the Okanagan. Service: top notch.

1  Thank Danwilliam
Write a ReviewReviews (1,182)

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Busy place but leave your cell number go for a walk; the hostess will phone to notify you that your table is ready. We enjoyed our 30 minute walk. Busy, small, and noisy place but turned out alright. Limited menu but all the food we saw others eating looked very creative. Two in our party ordered just appies as their main: calamari, crab cakes and mussels. The broth for the mussels was awesome...they asked for more bread to finish their meal. The third dish was the lamb; great presentation, lots of flavour, and a nice mix of fresh veggies. I had the one of the daily specials, codfathers; lots of fresh veggies and excellent presentation. The chef had much fun playing with making this unique, great tasting dish; lots going on with ingredience. Unfortunately, we not have room for dessert or coffee, but they looked really good as they passed us. We will save the sweet treats for our next visit! Unique large group table and interesting movie one liners to read on the board. A terrific eating experience ...we will be back!

1  Thank Kevin D
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Recent stops in San Francisco, Chicago, Seattle, London, Cape Town, Montreal, Everything has confirmed that we are privileged to have such a great establishment and such great people in our little tourist town! The only disappointing thing about the visit is that I am too full to go back right now!!!!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

It was definetely creative... but raspberry pesto on my fish wasnt exactly something I would want together again. A spring roll filled with quinoa, interesting... but not necessarily full of flavour. The rissoto was not as creamy as I am used too but the garden peas brought good flavours. Its my boyfriends favourite... and I can see how being regional makes the food so much better maybe we just hit an off night? I know he comes here again and again and from the pictures it always looks good. sometimes its just hard when you go in with a lot of hype.

1  Thank SarahNinjaPrincess
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Went there with friends based on the rave review my cab driver provided. We walked in and within 10 minutes they found us a table in the packed dining room. I had duck. My wife a steak. The food was superb. Service excellent. We liked it so much we went back the next night to a meal every bit as good. I had veal. My wife had the halibut. If you are in Kelowna go there! They take pride in their food and service. It was a real treat!