“Great Food! Poor Service”
Review of Grateful Fed Pub

Grateful Fed Pub
Ranked #151 of 654 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighborhood: Central City
Description: The Grateful Fed opened for business Nov. 1st 2002. We started with a small space but a big vision. The name came from the Grateful Dead, our owners are 'dead heads'. Some of our happy customers call themselves 'fed heads'. Being hippie-like in nature and having some unique pictures on the walls that convey peace and love, gives our patrons a nice warm peaceful easy feeling when they enter the room.
Reviewed July 13, 2013

As locals in Kelowna we always come to the Grateful Fed for drinks and food, this morning we decided to go for breakfast and sit outside on the patio however we didn't see the sign that says " Please wait to be seated" due to some customers standing in front of it crowding around.

We then proceed to take our seat near the back of the patio and within 4 minutes of sitting down this blonde server comes out and starts yelling in front of all the customers saying "Excuse me Excuse me.. We have a system here it's called please wait to be seated".. I was humiliated this situation could have been handled a lot differently..

So we leave and go sit inside, the server then walks up to the bar not noticing that were sitting inside and decides to talk about "How rude we are" to another gentleman server (Has a limp) who then decides to yell out as she's walking back to the patio "It's like people just walking into your backyard and taking their shirt and shoes off and sitting on your patio." I turned around thinking are you kidding me? I said to my boyfriend lets leave. Worst experience I have ever had there and doubt I will be back we ended up heading down to Sturgeons which was fantastic .

Wonderful food and great entertainment but the servers could use an attitude adjustment or better yet get ones who understand Customer Service.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Great food, great service! Something for everyone, some items are just a little different, which is goo, the fed fries are the best!!! We will be back.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have reviewed this place once before and I must admit, I was indifferent, however it seems the more you go, the better it gets? I know, rarely the case right? I promised in my other review that I would try the Montreal Smoked Meat Sandwich and DAMN it was GOOD!! I went there a few days ago and plan on going on Friday... for you know what, my new favourite!!

The staff warms up after awhile and the owner is entertaining when he yells as lazy busboys... haha makes for good entertainment.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Great vibe, good food (Veggie options available if you are a non meat eater!). Rock and Roll feel. Cool place to hang out and have a snack. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Everything you read about the slow service is all true. First time we went here was during the summer. We sat at a table outside and waited for about 15 minutes before our server came to our table. It was pretty busy so we kind of understood the wait. Our server was nice though and she did say sorry for the wait. Food was good though and the portion size was just right. If your thinking of coming here let me give you a suggestion. You know how when your with a loved one or friends and you want to go somewhere to eat and have a drink but your not quite hungry but you think you should try and eat anyways because it might be a while before dinner time? This is the place to go when your feeling like that.