“Wow, what a great evening!”
Review of Ricardo's Mediterranean Kitchen - CLOSED

Ricardo's Mediterranean Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Highway 97
Description: Ricardo's is no longer in existence. We thank our clients for 16 years of support. We thank Holiday Park Resort for their support over the years.
Reviewed December 14, 2017

My girlfriend and I went there for her birthday dinner. What a great choice. Food was amazing, service was fantastic! Very, very good with dealing with food allergies.

Reviewed December 2, 2017

When I need a treat from a long day I go to Ricardo’s. It’s a true Italian family experience. The food is a 10 but the owner - Sue Miller goes well above that. She makes the experience unforgettable. We had our staff party last night - family style - great value and amazing food. An absolute must for the Okanagan!

Reviewed November 10, 2017

We went to Ricardo's on Monday night to celebrate my wife's birthday our son had heard about the restaurant from his friend and I knew about it and we both heard good things. My wife had the scallop and prawn rice bowl big portion which she loved our son had the 3 course meal he loved it very tasty I had the mediterranean ribs mmm good ! All the food was great large portions did not leave hungry. They brought us each a shot of port wine for a cheers for my wives birthday . We all would recommend this hidden gem ! Cost wise $$. our son works in the restaurant industry in a fine dining restaurant and knows his food. Service was great friendly!

Reviewed November 7, 2017

We were recommended this restaurant from a family member of one of our friends, and it was a delicious meal! Even on a Sunday night, it was a bustling place, and the ambiance was like authentic old-world Italy (I imagine the daytime is less so!).

Reviewed November 2, 2017

Three of us ordered the Taste of Italy 3 course meal and one of us had the rib eye. All dishes were very tasty and well presented. Our server was attentive and made our dining experience a delight. The live musicians were good with the female singer having an exceptional voice. Song choices were good. At the end of our visit we were dismayed to see the car covered in fresh snow and we had no snow brush. As we were trying to figure a way to clear this first snowfall off the car, one of the restaurant staff came out with a broom and personally cleared all the snow off the car. Needless to say it was a great evening!!!