“Exceptional Hospitality and superb ambiance” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Hopeless Romantic B and B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kelowna
The Hopeless Romantic B and B
Ranked #7 of 47 Kelowna B&B and Inns
Ontario
“Exceptional Hospitality and superb ambiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2010

This was our first trip to the Kelowna area. My husband and I were celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary. WHAT A LOCATION!! Had I known just how beautiful the area was, how friendly the people were, the variety of activities there were to do, not to mention the abundance of magnificent wines and vineyards, we would have come many years earlier.

We have enjoyed staying at B&B's during our travels as they offer what most major hotels cannot and that is a "personal" touch. It is through the host/hostesses of B&B's that we have found the best local venues, restaurants, attractions, hidden gems and met some of the most interesting people. Many people we met during our trip,were planning to spend only 1 or 2 nights in Kelowna, while passing through on their way to Vancouver, Banff, etc. What a shame. They would have missed soooh much. We spent 7 nights in the area and only scratched the surface of what the area has to offer.

Leagh, our hostess at The Hopeless Romantic B&B, is a real sweetheart. You feel immediately at ease in her home and she was incredibly knowledgeable of the area and all its attractions. This B&B is quite unlike other B&B's we have stayed at in the past. My husband and I shared the (private) beautifully decorated, fully equipped 2 bedroom apartment suite with all the amenities. Full kitchen, living room, laundry, etc. etc. No having to mingle with other guests. Robes are provided so no need to get dressed right away. Nice!!! Who wouldn't enjoy their first cup of java sitting on a private patio watching the sun rise. Each morning Leagh delivers a fantastic breakfast to you, on your patio, at a time convenient to you. No worrying about the other guests. It was a very relaxing and comfortable stay. We would definitely recommend this B&B and as far as recommending the area.......I will come back to the Okanaghan area again before I would re-visit the Sonoma area in California....that should tell you how beautiful this area is!!!!!

Make sure you stay for more than a few days and visit the Naramata area.....best wine I have ever had the pleasure to taste!!!

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2010

We didn't want to leave. The Merlot suite is HUGE and the bed is beautiful. The bedding is such wonderful quality and of course everything is spotlessly clean. I have rarely slept so well - it was our wedding night, so I was really tired! It felt like heaven to sink into those sheets. Leagh is a wonderful cook - on par with my mom, and that is saying something! The breakfasts were really special. Everything about our stay was so perfect - we wished we never had to leave the room and we hope to stay again soon!

Munich, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2010

Do you want something special and extraordinary? Stay at the Hopeless Romantic B&B and this answers the question immediately. Designed with love Hostess Leagh knows what makes your stay unforgettable and romantic. A wonderful breakfast helps for a perfect start into the new day. Beleive me you don't need anything else the whole day!
Thank you Leagh we won't forget the days at your wonderful home.
Bettina & Werner, Munich, Germany

Chinook Country
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2010

This place, our host, and everything about it was absolutely wonderful. It was extremely romantic, private, and luxurious. The beds were exceptionally comfortable, and the rooms were modern and very tastefully done up with all of the little things thought through.

It is a great place to explore the region, ad we would never stay in another hotel in the area ever again. My wife and I have done many a bed and breakfast throughout Greece, Italy, Germany, UK, and North America. This is one of the best that that we have ever been too.

Your hostess and the meals are absolutely wonderful.

Absolutely recommended for a romantic escape.

• Stayed June 2010
grantsville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2010

If you have been looking for a place to stay in Kelowna, I highly recommend staying here. I searched for quite some time because I just didn't quite feel right about the places I was looking at. Then, I came upon the Hopeless Romantic. And I can tell you, it is a gem! Leagh treated us like gold. Her cooking is amazing and the bed we slept in was so comfortable. The sheets were so soft, I have to buy me some now.

Leagh will tell you of all the "Hot" spots to go and trust what she says. My husband and I needed this trip together and the B&B made it all worth it. Stay here, you will not regret it. We are coming back that is for sure.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
PORT SETON, SCOTLAND
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2010

Outstanding B & B.

We have stayed in some great b & bs in many countries and this is definitely one of the best that we have experienced . Beautifully furnished rooms, lovely breakfasts and a fantastic hostess. The rooms are spacious and the views from the private patios over the city are a bonus. Breakfasts are intersting and varied.
Leagh is a delightful hostess, who could not be more helpful and is genuinely interested in ensuring that you make the best of you stay in Kelowna.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, california
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2010

The entire stay was a delight. The location provided a great view of the city and the lake. The rooms were immaculate and nicely furnished. The food service was the best , with fruit followed by a delicious entree each day. If a person decides to stay in for the evening, the apartment is well furnished for food preparation. Overall, a great stay hosted by a delightful lady.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple