We had several of our friends and family stay at Playa del Sol for our wedding in August. The main areas, amenities and guest rooms that I saw were all in great shape. The convenient group BBQ areas meant we were able to have several families join together for dinners. It is centrally located, close to the beach, lots of restaurants and more.
We didn't have any trouble with the strict noise rules as none of us were partying very late and we were happy to be able to get to sleep easily as well. The night of the wedding people opted to go to the bar in Eldorado just across the street which worked out well. If you want to have a raging party, this probably isn't the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa del Sol is a 4* Luxury Condominium Resort in the heart of the breathtaking Okanagan Valley. Cool off in the 3rd level swimming pool, warm up in the hot tub, pamper yourself in the Spa, tone-up in our fitness facility, or de-stress in the steam room. You can barbeque by the pool or indulge yourself at the Resort’s tantalizing Cabana Bar & Grille. Enjoy steaming lattes at the Coffee Shop. Whether you want to play or relax, Playa Del Sol has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Playa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Del Sol Hotel Kelowna
- Playa Del Sol Kelowna, Okanagan Valley