“Amazing Wine Tour”

Club Wine Tours
Ranked #25 of 67 Food & Drink in Kelowna
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With us, it's all about you! This is our number one mantra and guest experience is our number one priority. We are the first wine tour company that was incorporated in B.C. with more than 10+ years of experience, we have been fortunate to trian other wine tour companies in the Okanagan Valley. Our prices are below industry average despite all of the additional surprises you receive on tour. We strive to make each of our tours unique to the rest with games, scavenger hunts, wine education and trivia. We specialize in Bachelorette tours and our bride-to-be's always go FREE! Ask us about our Family Tours, Group Tours, Individual Tours, Wine & Boat Tour, Wine & Chocolate Tour, Wine and Heli Tour and shuttle service for special events, weddings, wine festivals and more!
Reviewed September 12, 2010

My family choose Club Wine Tours for there professionalism, knowledge of the wine industry and how they reponded to me on the phone while other wine tour companies did not return my call.
I was very happy with how Bill informed us of the awards wineries have received. Kalala
was exceptional. Bill took us to the hidden gem wineries of the valley. Bill informed us of
the lunch stop as well as the organic wine experience.
Than you so much for a fantastic day out. I will recommend this to all my friends.

Fred, Sue, Dan

in 2 reviews
"distillery"
"region"

Reviewed September 12, 2010

I also was on the last wine tour and I found it to be a wonderful experience. This guest
was totally out of line. There were 8 people on my full day tour. All of us had a great experience learning about wine. Bill went out of his way to explain the proper techniques of wine tasting. Lunch was great. Enjoy the wine experience with Club Wine Tours.

James & Shella Jones

Reviewed September 6, 2010

We just recently went on this wine tour it was a terrible experience, We paid way too much for nothing. For my husband and I we paid $290.00 tax included for the full day. Its a complete rip off and we would never ever suggest them for anyone. Its very misleading to whats included. We had to pay for 2 tasting at 2 wineries. Why it wasnt included really made us angry. The worst part is we even had to pay for lunch which we didnt get a choice of what we were going to eat. It was horrible never again. The best thing to do it just go to the wineries on you own. The best one was Mission Hill where we should of just went there in the first place. The other wineries are boring and waste of time.

2  Thank sasa058
Reviewed July 23, 2010

I received a gift certificate for a Club Wine Tours luncheon tour for two. As I am a local, I am familiar with wine tastings and have been to a number of local estate wineries.

This was a very enjoyable experience as we were shown "out-of-the-way" wineries that we, ordinarily, just drive past. Some truly beautiful locations and we sampled some really delicious wines. Additionally, it was great being picked up - in a passenger van - and brought safely home after better than 5 hours of tastings!

The tour operator, Bill Jack, shared wine-making information and stories regarding the families and history of the estates we were visiting. In most cases, we got to meet the owners and talk to them about their wines. Very cool.

Unless specifically stated otherwise, lunch is not included in the package! We knew that going into the tour and it did not seem to be a surprise to any of the other guests joining us on the tour.

It was a great group of people - total of 9 - who joined us. While mostly Canadian, we also had a nice couple from England. All in all, a very nice experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 10, 2009

We went on a Club Wine Tour when we were in Kelowna in August this year. It was more expensive than other wine tours which I have done in other countries but for Canada, the price of Club Wine Tours seems about average.

We were driven around by the guide Bill Jack. He's a really friendly and knowledgeable guy and he helped us have a great afternoon out. We went to several gorgeous wineries - I really wish I could remember the name of them now. We decided not to have a meal as that costs extra but really wish that we had as the locations of the wineries that offered food was beautiful.

Before I went to Canada on holiday I didn't know that Canada made good wines. I'm now a total convert and only wish that Canada exported their wines. It was a shame that we were only able to buy the wine we could drink whilst on holiday.

All in all it was a great afternoon out. Bill was a great guide as as well as taken us to the larger wineries he also took us too some smaller friendler wineries where the staff were had more time to tell us about their wine. If we had visited the wineries ourselves we probably wouldn't have visited the smaller places.

Whilst I thought the cost was quite expensive compared to other wine tours I've done in other countries, Club Wine Tours do take you to a lot of wineries so it is a full afternoon out..

If we ever visit Kelowna again we will try a sunset dinner tour and would definately pick Club Wine Tours!