“Service B, Food & Drink A”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cabana Grill - CLOSED

Cabana Grill
Cuisines: Canadian, American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: South Pandosy - K.L.O.
Cross street: Cook Street
Transit: #1 Lakeshore stops on Lakeshore Road right in front of the restaurant at Cook St.
Vancouver Island
“Service B, Food & Drink A”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

We could tell the Managers were not too thrilled with our waitress, she took a long time chit chatting about nothing, failed to clear our table after appies before the entrees arrived, and neglected to bring us cutlery... however, they shouldn't be too hard on her, she did upsell us on the appies, trying some of Kelownas amazing wines (whats an ehronfeiser anyway? delicious, that's what!) and drink specials. 2 out of 3 meals were really nice- I had to send my steak back (underdone) and the veggies were not cooked through, but all in all, still a good meal. Id go back there.
PS- try the Wild Mushroom Risotto Fritters- so good!

Visited April 2013

Yuma, Arizona
“World Fusion Cuisine in Kelowna”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Off season resort town dining is often more miss than hit. Not my experience in Kelowna at Cabana Grill. We were a group of 8 and arrived with no reservations. No worries the staff were friendly and knowledgeable about the fare and quite service oriented. The taco appetizers are quite interesting. Pretty and flavorful! The halibut is a must try. Portions are perfect size and leave you wanting just another bite. Risoto to die for! Decor and layout in quite conducive to conversation and privacy.
The wine list is a little short but well selected and prices. I'll be back!

• Visited April 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“Great service and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

The service was fantastic the waiter new the menu inside and out. The food was also very good, had no complaints, great menu. I had the ribeye and it is one of the best I have had, there were 4 of us and all were very happy.

Visited March 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“A Great Dining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

The Cabana Grill is a great place to relax and have a fantastic meal. The atmosphere is great and the service is amazing. The meals are very porpotional and the prices are very reasonable. Our server Dax gave us a great experience. He was professional, attentive and ensured we not only enjoyed our meal but enjoyed our experience as well. I would highly recommend The Cabana Grill for a great meal and a great experience.

• Visited March 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Enjoyed our dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

Enjoyed a delicious dinner starting with Scallops Benny and the market fish entree which
was Arctic char served over a pea barley risotto; the fish was perfectly cooked and presented in a very colourful, attractive manner with nice vegetables and a yummy pesto glaze on the fish.
Service was very good and they offered an extensive winelist.
I cannot recommend the bread pudding dessert.I've had much better.
A Groupon coupon helped with the overall cost; otherwise I would consider it pricey.
Nice atmosphere and fairly quiet although I understand some evenings get very noisy.

• Visited March 2013