“Wonderful dining experience”

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Rutland
“Wonderful dining experience”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

This was our first visit to this restaurant. We had a thoroughly enjoyable evening from the prompt, friendly service to the delicious meal.

We were promptly seat and a drinks order was taken. When that arrived we ordered out appetizer and then the main course. I had the house special tempura and my wife had the ichiban. Both meals were plentiful and filling.

In July we have friends coming out here and plan to take them to this restaurant.

• Visited June 2013

“The best in Kelowna”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We moved from Vancouver few months ago and we have been looking for a good Sushi place.

I happened to see Taki and decided to check it out.

The decor and atmospher is great. The service was friendly and fast. I enjoyed the nigiris and I will certainly return.

This is the best sushi bar in town.

• Visited April 2013
Halifax, Canada
“Great food”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We are comming for many years to Kelowna and are visiting most of the restaurants. The Taki is the one of the restaurants we visit again and again.We eat almost at lunch time and are always happy with the food.

• Visited November 2012
New Westminster, Canada
“Best place in kelowna for cheap, quality, tasty sushi!”
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

One of my favorites for sushi in the kelowna area! Good service, friendly staff, great price for the quantity, and ever better value for the quality and taste!
This is always a repeat for me when I'm home.

“Savoury sauces”
Reviewed December 10, 2011

I have eaten in several Japanese restaurants in town and this is by far my favourite. Fun, casual atmosphere. Great food! The sauces are delicately flavoured and delicious. Recently renovated with lots more room!

• Visited November 2011