“It's pretty good.”

Neighborhood: Valleyview
Abbotsford
“It's pretty good.”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Being from a large population center I was surprised at how friendly and quick the staff was. Nothing super, but for a Wendy's it was good.

Visited August 2014

Kamloops, Bc
“Nice changes”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I like the new salads they have developed. A nice touch for lunch! I enjoyed the freshness and always great service thru the drive-thru window, friendly staff!!

Visited July 2014
Enderby
“gross experience”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I stopped at Wendys on our way to Enderby, after driving all day on April 6/14. We bought some chicken burgers and headed home. By the time they cooled down enough to eat we were well on our way and it was too late to turn back. Even though we were starving and desperate we could not eat more than one bite as the grease that was used to cook the burgers was the oldest and raunchiest thing we'd ever tasted. I will never chance eating at a Wendys again. It's a shame when a restaurant owner makes a bad name for the whole chain by trying to save a few bucks. If by chance those burgers come cooked and some big company is using old grease then shame on the whole chain. A&W food is a bit too salty but it's always fresh and delicious. I'll just drink more water and stick with them. Electra

Visited March 2014
COLDSTREAM
“Got my order right!”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I have to special order because of food allergies, and they got my order right!!!! With no complaints of my unusual requests. Service with a smile, and they made sure they got it right for me. I appreciated the extra concern, and service.

I took it take-out so I did not evaluate the washroom or dining area.

I did notice that the prices for the frosty was at least 30 cents higher than in the lower mainland. Not sure if it has been raised everywhere, or if it is a Kamloops thing.

It was within walking distance from my motel, the Country View Motor Inn.

Visited September 2013
calgarly
“Its Wendy's”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I don't usually try to rate fast food. And its not like the food was terrible. Its "Wendy's", you know what your getting. The issue with this restaurant, wasn't the food, but the service. Now, to start, I don't expect a lot from "fast food", what I do expect is to receive what I've paid for, and eventually we did, but it took them 2 times and 20 minutes later.Not really fast food on the go.

• Visited August 2013