“Convenient to hotel”

Joey's Seafood Restaurants
Ranked #84 of 349 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: Seafood
Neighborhood: Aberdeen
Description: Welcome to Joey’s Kamloops Location. Joey’s Restaurant in Kamloops is a comfortable family–style restaurant providing affordable dining in smart surroundings. Come in and meet our local staff who are more than eager to share in our passion for serving the community and our loyal customers. Quality rules! This is why all of our seafood products are prepared FRESH, when YOU order. Join us every Tuesday for All You Can Eat Famous Fish & Chips.
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Ate here while staying at the Comfort Inn - got a 10% discount when they realized that. The food was fine, and served quickly. Nothing to write home about, but I'd eat there again.

2  Thank ppival

Reviewed July 20, 2014

great service and food, love joey's seafood restaurant. nice big aquarium to look at while you enjoy the food .

1  Thank Laurie M
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I have always enjoyed the food at Joey's Seafood. That said, we went at dinner hour and I went to order my usual two pieces of halibut and french fries. The cost was $20. I questioned when did the price go from $14 dollars to $20 and they told me that $14 was the lunch time price and the dinner price was $20. This is for EXACTLY the same meal. I won't be visiting Joey's Seafood restaurant again!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

The service was friendly and welcoming, and the food was good. I was dining alone on a business trip and the staff made me feel welcomed and comfortable.

1  Thank S A
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Well it was with great trepidation we went to Joey's after some of the scathing reviews ,but we felt lazy and had been driving all day and as it was an easy walk , off we went.We have to say the service was excellent ,we sat and the young lady served us straight away with drinks and our entree followed soon after ,the main ,3fish and fries followed and we were very pleasantly surprised ,in fact it was excellent, no grease and golden crispy nice fish, fries were as good .Overall an excellent choice ,good for families as well

1  Thank clydemaz