“Awful coffee, good service”
Review of Hello Toast

Hello Toast
Ranked #1 of 349 Restaurants in Kamloops
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: City Center
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Went to Hello Toast, as it was close and seemed to have good reviews. Was not overly impressed with the food, although the roasted potatoes were fantastic! The coffee was awful, I didn't even finish one cup. I went on a Saturday morning and the place was packed, but still had great, prompt service. A little expensive for a simple breakfast of bacon & eggs & bad coffee....($15)

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We enjoyed breakfast at Hello Toast so much we went back twice during our stay in Kamloops. We found H.T. on Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed! It's a funky little place with great food AND coffee. I had the Ironman Benny (both times) and my wife had a veggie omelette. The meals were delicious and the waitress was great, very personable and helpful. We ate our first breakfast on the patio in the sunshine (beware the wasps though) and our second inside. One wall is covered with photos of happy people, friends, mothers with their children. They made me smile as I dug into my eggs benny.....I have to say the washroom is one of the nicest I've been in!! My wife and I totally recommend this little jewel in Kamloops.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My mother and I went here for breakfast when I was visiting recently. It was a quaint little cafe/restaurant that, though it was busy was still comfortable. The food was delicious, and the homemade Chai is a must try (real homemade Chai is difficult to come by). Parking in this area is a bit tight sometimes, but there is a parkade right across the street if needed. I have a new little one, so I am always appraising places in hopes they will be a kid-friendly restaurant, and this one definitely was. There were family photos all over the walls, and lots of tables with kids when we were there.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Have eaten lunch here a few times and I always enjoy it. Tried the burgers and the thai bowl (thai bowl was VERY yummy) The servers I have had are friendly and welcoming and always quick enough. Make sure you get there before three when it closes so you can order in time!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

The food was delicious. We decided to sit outside and enjoy the lovely weather, but there was too many wasps and flies out there, which was normal for that area but next time I would prefer to eat inside.