“Fantastic Breakfast”

Hello Toast
Ranked #1 of 339 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: City Center
Calgary
“Fantastic Breakfast”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The three of us had breakfast at Hello Toast and were blown away! I had the Eggs Benny with pulled pork with the free extra egg that they offer all you do is ask! I loved it, the eggs were not real runny the pork was wonderful and the home fried potatoes were lovely. My wife had the Turkey sandwich on the french toast. I thought this isnt my cup of tea but I was wrong. It was great. Really different. You have to try the Borsht (beet soup) I hate to say it but it is better than my Grandma's. I cant wait to go back. The service is outstanding and is a really cool place with great service.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank CalgaryOilguy

• Korean first
Cranbrook, Canada
“great breakfast place”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

great affordable breakfast in a funky environment. Great food and service. Centrally located. Get there early on the weekend!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank steve b
Kelowna, Canada
“Wonderfull Little Restaurant”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

When visiting Kamloops we stumbled across this restaurant while looking for a good breakfast alternative to the franchises. We were pleasantly surprised. What a wonderful atmosphere with the funky "at home" feeling with the variety of coffee mugs, plates, furniture, like eating in grandmas kitchen. A good variety of items on the menu to suit everyone's taste. The food and coffee were excellent and the staff attentive and friendly. We ate inside, but they also have a nice sidewalk patio area. Prices were reasonable. We will definitely return the next time we are in Kamloops!

• Visited June 2013
Kelowna, Canada
“Breakfast delight”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Found it by walking along Victoria Street early on Sunday, it was the only cafe that we found that was open before 8:00 a.m. Maybe that is why it was busy or maybe it was just people knew that the food was good. Enjoyed the atmosphere, the staff, and the food. My vegetarian egg scramble with potatoes was excellent. The nice outdoor eating section had blankets on each chair just in case it was chilly. Next time we go to Kamloops we will try this place for lunch.

Visited June 2013
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you want and great and interesting Breakfast eat here”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I had Green Eggs and Ham great My friend had breakfast burrito excellent nice deck good services. Although there maybe a line up

Visited May 2013