“Recommended by locals”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: City Center
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Don't normally rate restaurants because it is too subjective & can change with staff. Having said that ...any place that brings the honey pot to a table of honey lovers deserves a tip of the hat. Great service , good food & clean premises. They even redid a lunch for a customer who thought it was too salty. Very nice!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Fantastic breakfast here - my husband had the breakfast quesadilla which was huge, and stuffed with lots of yummy ingredients - ham, sausage, peppers, mushrooms and eggs of course. I had 2 poached eggs, which were cooked 'medium' perfectly, a green salad and toast. I would have given this restaurant 5 stars but for the toast, which tasted a day old. I was expecting a really delicious bread, toasted, because of the name of the restaurant and this is the only area I can see they could improve upon. The lattes were extra hot without us asking, and very good. Lots of college students here and the place was very busy but we got a table in minutes. Service was fast and effiecient.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

This restaurant has way too much hype around it. I have gone a few times and tried to give them a chance but I am never fully impressed.

Honestly, every time I go here they burn my toast. This is like the cheapest and easiest thing to make, if you mess it up, you should make new toast. Don't just serve it and hope they don't say anything!

Also, the "bacon" was 70% fat/grissol and 30% meat. Can't believe I spent $9 on 2 pieces of burnt toast, 2 basically inedible peices of bacon, and some weird scrambled eggs that taste like they were only made with yolks. I honestly couldn't finish one item off my plate. Even if I did, I would have left hungry because the portions were ridiculous.

Unless you're big on buying into the "free range" "gluten free" hype or wearing pajamas in public, I would highly recommend you go to Mervo's on the north shore instead. More food, less money, better quality.

3  Thank sweeetleaf
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

The staff was very friendly, the menu has some great outside the box options, and the food was great.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Dropped in for some late morning breakfast/lunch ......the food was amazing. The Mulligatawny soup must have been from Mars cause it was out of this world! The 'Traditional' breakfast is about as perfect a breakfast as you can have. Try the 'Big Club'......you will want to go back tomorrow for another...truly. Excellent blended coffee and Chai tea drinks......and YES do have the Avocado seed cookie...ask to have it heated.....YUMMO! We'll be back !!!