“Traditional pub”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2015

Duffy’s pub is a friendly place to eat, have snack or just have drinks. The interior is what you would expect from a decent pub: lots of wood, a nice bar and big tv screens. Service is friendly.

My boyfriend and I ordered poutine, a pulled pork sandwich and a wonton soup. The poutine was to share. To be honest I think we ordered too much food. Portions are big and the poutine in itself is a heavy dish. Everything was well made, but not exceptional. The broth of my soup (which was served boiling hot) needed more seasoning. The pulled pork sandwich was ok.

If you’re looking for a traditional place that serves honest food for a decent price, Duffy’s pub is the place to be.

Date of visit: July 2015

Reviewed August 23, 2015

We had searched around before we finally came back to Duffy's Pub. It was close to our hotel and looked clean. Walked into a traditional pub scene, loud music and big televisions but it was all good. Our server was knowledgeable and made some great drink recommendations. The meal was delicious, our steak was cooked to a perfect medium rare but was a little chewy. Over all it was a good experience.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed August 18, 2015 via mobile

I love it here. I have been here four times now and have never been disappointed!!! The food is to die for and the staff is great to :)

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed August 14, 2015

My husband and I love this place. GREAT food and friendly staff. We have never had a bad meal . My favorite is the tequilla lime salad. HUGE salad with a grilled chicken breast and garlic bread. YUMMMY

Date of visit: April 2015
1  Thank Dorene T
Reviewed August 12, 2015

Great meals at a good price. Service is friendly and efficient. Sit on the patio or inside with a view of the many big screens. Good mix of locals generally and a handy spot with decent parking.

Date of visit: April 2015