“Conveniently located off Highway 1”
Review of White Spot

White Spot
Ranked #59 of 339 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: White Spot Restaurants are passionate about fresh, local ingredients & great service. Try award-winning burgers, delicious salads, pastas & more! Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner & take out.
Vancouver, Canada
“Conveniently located off Highway 1”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Plenty of parking and a location just off Highway 1 makes this restaurant a convenient stop. We had breakfast here on a mid-week morning and the service was quick. When you go to a chain such as White Spot, you expect a consistent experience and this location did not disappoint. Nothing amazing about the quality of the food but it was what we expected and that was fine. The restaurant itself was freezing, possibly preparing for a warm day ahead, and that made our food go cold rather quickly. However, hot coffee was at the ready at all times.

• Visited August 2014

Chilliwack, Canada
“White Spot @ Kamloops July 2014”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Always try to do a White Spot when craving a good burger out. Heading thru The Loops and had to stop in....wasn't disappointed however the fries weren't up to par, as I also love their fries. But all good. Love The Spot for the Lengendary. Thanks.

• Visited July 2014
Swift Current, Canada
“good food for a decent price”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

just across the parking lot so easy access; good food for a decent price; good portion sizes; friendly staff

Visited July 2014
Kamloops, Canada
“Best Eggs Florentine Ever !”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I would have to say that my eggs benedict ( Florentine ) was the best I have ever had. Eggs nice and soft and runny, lots of hollandaise sauce, tons of tasty shrimp and lots of spinach. it was served with smashed potatoes, which were awesome. eggs benny is one of my favourite meals anyways, and I must say this one tops them all. service was great. atmosphere is also very nice.

• Visited June 2014
London
“Great food and service”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Four of us and a toddler had dinner here whilst staying for one night in Kamloops. We were seated on a booth on the left hand side of the restaurant that was very small so we asked if we could move to one of the large booths by the bar area that was a lot more spacious. The staff moved us with no problem and we much preferred the new booth - that side of the restaurant is nicer, the booth is round and spacious and you can see the sport on the TVs!
All of us ordered different main courses and starters, and all of us really enjoyed our food and thought that the prices were very reasonable. Our toddler loved the dip that came with my husbands onion rings and kept dipping my sweet potato fries in there and eating them. I had one of the salads which was delicious and a massive portion! I had the exact same salad at a White Spot in Vancouver a few days later, but the one here was presented and tasted much better for some reason!
The only downside for me was that none of the desserts were suitable for me as I have a nut allergy. The other three had desserts and they looked very nice, so I was disappointed I couldn't have any!
Our waitress was very friendly and helpful, and looked all through the allergy folder for me when I asked about my nut allergy. We really enjoyed our meal here and would definitely go back if we're ever in Kamloops again.

• Visited June 2014