“Tasty”

Ranked #44 of 349 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: White Spot Restaurants are passionate about fresh, local ingredients & great service. Try award-winning burgers, delicious salads, pastas & more! Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner & take out.
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Absolutely wonderful meal. We went with friends, 3 couples in total. We all had something different and everyone was raving about how good the meal was. I wish we had a Whitespot in Barrie.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a well located restaurant located near the major shopping malls up on the hill. White spot is an old chain that keeps up to date and is well managed. Service is always good and the food is legendary. A very busy place at lunch so get there early or be prepared to wait. Same is true for Sunday breakfast. Prices are very reasonable for what you get. We have been going to whitespots for 30 yrs and this is one of the best.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I would assume White Spot is best known for their hamburgers, which I have had and enjoyed. I was reviewing their menu online to order takeout and noticed they have a nutritional guide available. I decided to view it and was shocked! I didn't realize the extent of high fat content and calories in the majority of food (I won't eat ribs there again!). That being said, I was pleasantly surprised at their "Lifestyles Options". I ordered the Chicken Tikka which was delicious with only 6 grams of fat! I also LOVE their "Spot" salads. I will be back again but will likely order from the Lifestyles options exclusively.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

The White Spot keeps their menu fresh with new menu items from time to time. Their burgers are second to none. You can't go wrong with the Legendary Burger but their other burgers are great too.

Service is usually friendly and they do a great job of making sure you get a seat as soon as possible with very little waiting. They offer great choices for kids too and even provide crayons and colouring to keep little hungry people occupied until their food arrives.

The menu and food quality is the same from restaurant to restaurant so you can't lose if you're in a place that has a white spot. Whit Spot is usually my first choice when it comes to deciding where to eat.

1  Thank jeep_whisperer
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We always thought to get a good meal at the White Spot but never thought we'd be this disappointed. It may be the day of the week, who knows. I ordered Halibut and fries but found the batter to be soft and the fish dry. Also the fries were not fresh cut, but the usual 'bluh' frozen (McCains probably) found in dozens of restaurants. Sorry, but it's true. My partner chose the Chicken cauliflower au gratin, which is usually to die for. I just hope she don't. We'll be watching and listening to others before we return.