“Good value, extensive menu, prompt accurate service”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #149 of 341 Restaurants in Kamloops
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: North Shore
Parksville, Canada
“Good value, extensive menu, prompt accurate service”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our party of 6 enjoyed breakfast at Denny's. We were quickly seated and orders taken. Our orders were delivered accurately and promptly even though this restaurant was quite busy at the time. My coffee cup was refilled often, not only by our server, but others passing by. The senior's menu selections are hard to beat for the value.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Terry D

Vancouver, Canada
“Expensive, very small portions and GROSS”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Not sure which one this is but we went to the one on the highway at a truck stop. Usually a truck stop has good food. Not this one.

A side order of hash browns was over $3.50 AND about 1/2 a cup. Sourdough toast was white bread spread with some oily gross topping, not butter - so gross it wouldn't even melt. Plus all toast was served ice cold. Hashbrowns were burnt and were awful. Coffee was VILE. Veggie and cheese omelette tasted mexican and that was not int he description. Tasted like gross cumin. I do NOt want that at breakfast. Plus there was no cheese at all except a little oily yellow substance at one end of the omlette. It was TERRIBLE. My husband had some special pancake thing that came with sausage, eggs and hashbrowns. He asked for no eggs and extra hadbrowns or sausage. Got 1/4 hadbrowns and 2 sausages. Whole thing was gross, a rip off and ruined our day. I will NEVER eat at a Denny's again. Horrible.

• Visited August 2013
Kamloops, Canada
“Unique, value, and Menu Stable!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Denny's is a dependable, no surprize restaurant. How can one go wrong with a Grand Slam in any location! All three Kamloops locations are above average; but the Kokanee on Highway 1 has the best service and best food (the cook is awesome).
The neatest thing about Denny's this year is the special menus. If you have not seen the latest Hobbit menu; get there quickly as it is unique and has great variety -- an eleveneses anyone.
Our weekly visits have proven that service and hospitality are supreme -- if one brings a deficiency to their attention, it is corrected immediately and if not, a remedy appears on the bill.
Denny's is one of the best restaurants in Kamloops!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Lionel1953
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible food!”
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

I came there for my birthday a year or two ago with my Dad, and I ordered the mini burgers. When I got them I noticed how bare and bland they looked, and upon eating one it confirmed it. It tasted terrible! My Dad said his dish wasn't much better.

Erlensee, Germany
“Always good at Denny's”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Denny's is our favorite diner in N. America. On every trip we stop here. We were served well and quickly. If you like Denny likes the food. The Restaurant was clean and the food was good.

Visited June 2012