“Good spot for breakfast”

Harold's Family Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 345 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Valleyview
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Eat here often when visiting Kamloops or driving through. Food is homestyle and large portions. Go with an empty stomach and leave full and the prices are very good.

There are newer reviews for Harold's Family Restaurant

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Every restaurant has to find ways to offer tasty meals at a reasonable price....as every aspect gets more expensive.. Harold's still does both well. The staff is always friendly and eager to please customers. We now patronize other restaurants who offer more for seniors....just a personal choice..

Reviewed November 24, 2012

This is by far the best place to eat in town and the portion size is huge. The staff is friendly. The place is clean. I am very fussy about were I eat because most times I can make it better myself so why pay the money. I went there recently with a guy from Newfoundland and he said the fish and chips were as good as home. This is a nice place.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

They alway have delicious food at Harold's. I went with my nephew and spouse. I had the beef dip which was fabulous. Tender and great au jus. The fries were crispy and hot. Yum! Great service and reasonably priced.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We eat out at Harold's often, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, we have never had a bad meal there. The staff are all real great and the service is good.