“Starting to slide around there.”

Harold's Family Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 347 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Valleyview
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Although they've been around for a long time, we have notice the last three times that we've been there for breakfast that we were not really happy. The hash browns were under cooked, the eggs are always overcooked and that's if you get what you ordered in the first place. I'm not sure what's going on around there but maybe we'll try again down the road.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

A very busy basic nothing fancy restaurant with good menu, good prices, and good service, food was good but nothing special. I would go there a again

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I found the waitress never came to our table and completely ignored us and was almost drooling on another table full of guys that were drinking. Our food was cold and the waitress even didn't come to another table. The other table was sitting there a good 30mins and they finally left. I myself was contemplating on leaving as the service is completely horrible there. The place I find is a very dirty place. The food was alight but I would not go back there.

1  Thank Grannyman
Reviewed August 16, 2012

NIce meals, a little "Greasy" for me but still a good restaurant. The portion was way too much for me.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Loved this place. There Turkey dinner reminded me of mom's home cooking. I would total recommed this place. Nice Homely feeling. Prices are great.