“Always good here”

Ranked #116 of 347 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Whether you come for a favourite meal or love trying new and trendy dishes, Milestones is all about great food without the pretension. Serving lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, there's something for everyone. Make sure to try our signature drink, the Original Bellini when you stop by.
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I know I've said I don't care for chain restaurants but this one is an exception as you do get good service here, good pricing for excellent food. It's always a pleasure to share a meal here be it breakfast, lunch or dinner!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We have been going to Milestones for years and it is one of our favorite restaurants in the city, always great service we have visited on special occasions and they always know how to make your night special. The food is fantastic, only one time we had a complaint when we had chosen the 4 course dinner feature and our meal arrived all at once.
We definitely recommend Milestones to friends & family

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I enjoyed a very nice lunch with friends this week. Each of us ordered something different and all meals were presented very nicely. I had the salmon wrap and salad. Delicious salmon. The wrap was thicker than I expected so I only ate half of the wrap but all of the rest of the meal. It has been about 6 years since I have eaten at Milestones because of the limited menu at that time. I noticed a huge and positive differrence in menu choices this time. I'll be back in the near future!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Have been to Milestones before, this one was good,food and was high standards ,although they need a menu shakeup for sure.Good place though

Reviewed July 28, 2012

My wife and I arrived around 9:30 for a good meal after a full driving day. The food was fine, but the main course arrived before our appetizer was half done. It was almost as if the kitchen was trying to get us to finish as quickly as possible. Not what we normally receive from other Milestone's we have dined at!!