“Menu variety, casual atmosphere.”
Review of Milestones

Milestones
Ranked #111 of 347 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Whether you come for a favourite meal or love trying new and trendy dishes, Milestones is all about great food without the pretension. Serving lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, there's something for everyone. Make sure to try our signature drink, the Original Bellini when you stop by.
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I enjoyed a very nice lunch with friends this week. Each of us ordered something different and all meals were presented very nicely. I had the salmon wrap and salad. Delicious salmon. The wrap was thicker than I expected so I only ate half of the wrap but all of the rest of the meal. It has been about 6 years since I have eaten at Milestones because of the limited menu at that time. I noticed a huge and positive differrence in menu choices this time. I'll be back in the near future!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Have been to Milestones before, this one was good,food and was high standards ,although they need a menu shakeup for sure.Good place though

Reviewed July 28, 2012

My wife and I arrived around 9:30 for a good meal after a full driving day. The food was fine, but the main course arrived before our appetizer was half done. It was almost as if the kitchen was trying to get us to finish as quickly as possible. Not what we normally receive from other Milestone's we have dined at!!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

nice atmosphere always busy and great lunches and dinners..

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Had the stirfry and the chicken with mushrooms - very good.
A large ball team was there at the same time so it was very loud.
Ventilation needs to be improved. You can smell everything they are cooking. It was interesting when we first came in but was too much as the night went on.
Food was slow to arrive but the service was friendly and professional. Didn't let the drinks run out.