“Love this place !”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner
Neighborhood: City Center
Reviewed July 26, 2014

This is the best place in Kamloops for Pasta ! They are always very busy, but always worth the wait. We were seated by Peter and he took our orders, the Caesar salads were fantastic and arrived very quickly for a packed restaurant. We both had the special tonight, Fettuccine Alfredo and it was fantastic. Oh, and if you still have room after dinner, the hedgehog dessert is just as good ! We'll be back

There are newer reviews for Peter's Pasta

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We were steered to this Restaurant by the manager at the hotel we were staying at and it was fantastic. All fresh homemade pastas and sauces. The best pasta meal I have had in years. And a nice touch is that Peter was our server and he is very friendly and one hard working guy. The prices were very reasonable and good portion sizes which makes it a great value Restaurant. I love supporting businesses that get it right. I would highly recommend Peter's.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Authentic Italian FOod. Served piping hot, made to order, al dante. Delicious flavours. Relaxed atmosphere, excellent for families. By far, fantastic value and incredible food. I will go back every single time I am in Kamloops.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Great homemade pasta at a good price. The service was warm and personal. The restaurant was packed with locals, of all ages, so this tells you they are doing something right.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

My wife and I stopped for the night in Kamloops, BC and asked for a good local restaurant, we were told to go downtown to Peter;s Pasta. So we drove downtown which wasn't far, were lucky enough to find a parking place and went into Peter;s Pasta. Wow! to our surprise all the tables were taken and people were still coming in. Peter told us it would be about 30 minutes and I guess we lucked out again it was less. We sat and he came over did some explaining of the menu and we decided on the evening special which was pasta with meat sauce and chicken, mushroom linguine with a creamy sauce. Someone who we met while waiting told us to try the ceaser salad so we did. The salad was full of wonderful flavor and cheese just the way you'd like it. The pastas are all home made and cooked just right and the sauces were full of meat, tasted great and I didn't have to ask for more because the pasta came with the right amount of sauce in the first place. They had a great desert menu too, but we were to full at that point. While we were eating whenever anyone got up someone else filled the table, the place is amazing. Peter wasn't the warmest waiter we ever had, but he warmed up and when we were leaving said "wherever your travels take you have a great time". It was a perfect way to end a great dinner. Thanks Peter.

1  Thank Richard F