“Be ready to get in line here!”
Review of Peter's Pasta

Peter's Pasta
Ranked #22 of 344 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner
Neighborhood: City Center
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Peter and his family are well known in Kamloops and if you like home made pasta you will get an amazing meal here! good service excellent food extremely clean!!!!!!

Reviewed June 23, 2012

A last minute decision to return to Peter's was rewarded yet again with delicious food and great service. These people continue the presentation of excellence for a reasonable price.

Reviewed June 9, 2012 via mobile

We visited Kamloops for one night. Peter's had been recommended along with about 3 other restaurants in the area so we checked them all out and decided on Peter's after seeing how busy and how obviously popular it was.

We had to wait about 10 minutes for a table and there were others waiting after us as well. We were seated and served water but seemingly they forgot to give us a menu. We did get one eventually and the choice was fantastic.

I ordered the seafood puttanesca and my husband ordered a small lasagne. The portions We're more than adequate and garlic toast is included with all meals. The garlic toast was rather underwhelming but everything else tasted fresh and delicious! The prawns and scallops were soft and the was just the right amount of sauce for the amount of pasta. It was all served steaming hot!

All in all a great little place, obviously popular and I didn't see any of the 'attitude' received by others.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

We went there with 12 other people. Everyone had something different and all 14 of us cleaned their plates with everyone commenting how great their own meal was. The food is steaming hot when it comes to your table and the flavours of each dish is amazing! It's not very often that you can take 14 people to a restaurant and have everyone pleased with their meal! Unfortunately they don't take reservations, so count on waiting for a table unless you go after 7:30 or even 8:00 p.m. It's busy for a reason and that reason is that it is probably the best restaurant in town with great value for your money!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

I had driven by Peter's Pasta many times and was always amazed at the line up to get in. First thought..."wow the food must be amazing". Let me say I have eaten in some of the finest restaurants, but I can also enjoy a bowl of Ramen noodles too.
The line up to get in is long because the 'Please wait to be seated' sign is right at the front door. The closeness of the tables is akin to a cafeteria. The pasta was not fresh and the sauce had so much Basil in it that it masked any other flavours. The service was okay but not great. Small portions but accompanied by a large bill. I was completely deceived.
This was by far one of the most unpleasant dining experiences I've had. Perhaps it was a bad day for them.

4  Thank caseys1