“Really Good all ' round menu & atmosphere.”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #148 of 342 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Kamloops, Canada
“Really Good all ' round menu & atmosphere.”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I think Boston Pizza has really come a long way from their beginnings. Comfortable surroundings.
Nice furniture, ambient lighting, and a menu with enough variety. Prices are moderate. Portions are good. Love the French Onion Soup. And the Steak Bites. Hawaiin Pizza was really nice, good quality ham, just enough pineapple, and a soft , tasty crust. Not too much pizza sauce.
Service was very prompt. Staff very focussed and friendly. I would definietley go back again.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The staff at BP columbia square ROCK”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

The service was amazing!!! So organized and friendly!!! Staff was professional and made me feel very special.

“Excellent as always”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Every time we go to Boston Pizza it is always good food and good service. Our last visit for my son's birthday was no exception. When we ordered our food I said to the server "lets start with the birthday boy" that is all I said and when the server brought us the bill he said "I took $15 off the bill for your sons birthday dinner" I did not have to ask he just did it. Very pleased and we will be back for sure.

Kamloops, Canada
“Always The Same Good Food”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

The food is always good here. You know what to expect and they don't disappoint. The service is good too - very friendly people.

Visited March 2013
Kamloops
“The Best”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Fantastic food, atmosphere and service. I've tried lots of different food on the menu and have never ever ever been disappointed. For the past few months I've had the graden salad with a chicken breast on top. Wow, fresh fresh fresh the best in town. Low cal and healthy and less than $10 bucks. Our regular waitress is fantastic and greets us with a big smile and the choice of a menu or our regular meal. Love the personal touch. Anywhere I'm made to feel welcome will keep me coming back. Buy 5 lunches get one free. How great is that!!!

• Visited January 2013