“Excellent as always” 5 of 5 bubbles

Boston Pizza
Ranked #140 of 331 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Excellent as always”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Every time we go to Boston Pizza it is always good food and good service. Our last visit for my son's birthday was no exception. When we ordered our food I said to the server "lets start with the birthday boy" that is all I said and when the server brought us the bill he said "I took $15 off the bill for your sons birthday dinner" I did not have to ask he just did it. Very pleased and we will be back for sure.

• Visited April 2013

Kamloops, Canada
“Always The Same Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

The food is always good here. You know what to expect and they don't disappoint. The service is good too - very friendly people.

Visited March 2013
Kamloops
“The Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

Fantastic food, atmosphere and service. I've tried lots of different food on the menu and have never ever ever been disappointed. For the past few months I've had the graden salad with a chicken breast on top. Wow, fresh fresh fresh the best in town. Low cal and healthy and less than $10 bucks. Our regular waitress is fantastic and greets us with a big smile and the choice of a menu or our regular meal. Love the personal touch. Anywhere I'm made to feel welcome will keep me coming back. Buy 5 lunches get one free. How great is that!!!

• Visited January 2013
Kamloops, Canada
“Whitehorse Yukon was excellent!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

(This is a duplicate. I filled it in earlier. We loved the Boston Pizza in Whitehorse, Yukon but haven't been to any of the Kamloops outlets for a long, long time.)

Blairmore, Canada
“Always Dependable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Always dependable meals which makes the choice so easy! I hate to take chances of my dinners! ;) Try the ribs with Jack Daniels sauce - and spaget. Mmmm! Share a Ceasar Salad - they are huge! and so very fresh! Always a treat.

Visited November 2012