“EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE” 5 of 5 bubbles

Boston Pizza
Ranked #110 of 332 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: City Center
chase,b.c.
“EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

Awesome service. The food was above average the portions were very large. I would highly recommend going here for dinner. Everything I saw going out looked delicious. So much variety there is no way this restaurant wouldn't have something to please everybody. The selection is crazy. With selection like that and quality I see why it was such a busy place. Food came quickly regardless of how busy it was. BRAVO Boston Pizza. I am very hesitant to go to chain restaurants because it seems as if some just go off their name not their quality. This is simply not the case for Boston Pizza on Victoria street. Perfect service, delicious food this establishment should be very proud.

Visited July 2014

Kamloops, Canada
“sitting on the patio watching the world go by.....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

I like the menu ( or should I say MENU'S ) . there are 3 to choose from. I selected the Boston Brute, half sandwich, which comes with a side. I chose the crispy potatoes slices. my friend had the nachos, they looked very good. my other friend had the crispy chicken pecan salad, it also looked very attractive and appealing. we like sitting outside in the summer time. the seats and tables were comfortable, and the service was fast. I thought the value was very good.
I like the choices on the menu's. if you want downtown Kamloops, patio style, this is a good choice.

• Visited June 2014
Austin, Texas
“Gluten Free Pasta - Yeah!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

We recently drove through Kamloops and stopped into the Boston Pizza Restaurant for dinner. I was so excited to see that they have a gluten free menu. It includes all kinds of pasta and pizza dishes as well as many other entrees. It has been a long time since I have had any pasta and it was very good. I would highly recommend this restaurant to any of you who have gluten issues. Our server was amazing. She took very good care of us. Thank you Boston Pizza for making it easy for those of us who choose not or can't eat gluten.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank travel4funRA
Kamloops, Canada
“Bad service led to cold take out ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Picked up Boston pizza tonight but we were disappointed that we didn't get the sauce we ordered, the best part of cactus cut potatoes! Phoned in, ordered the sauce (she asked if we wanted it delivered) drove back and weren't offered anything but a little cup of sauce and a sorry. Got home to eat our cold pizza, reheated it. We'd rather just drive back. Bad service for take out and zero hospitality. Disappointed ...

1 Thank K J
Kenora
“better than the boston pizza in my home town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

best boston pizza i have ever been food and service were excellent
steak sandwich was cooked to perfection just how i liked it

Visited January 2014