See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 17, 2015

We love B&B's because we can interact with locals when we travel and the breakfasts are usually hands down better. This B&B did not disappoint. It's the details that count - from the thoughtful fruit basket, the chocolates and small decanter of sherry in the room to the beautifully decorated table and delicious breakfast. The view from the roomy balcony is lovely too. Comfortable king sized bed.Friendly and helpful hosts. Would definitely return.

Room tip: One bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, the other has a private bath, but outside the room.
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Johanne Y
Reviewed June 19, 2015 via mobile

The best 'fine dining style' breakfast and service, touches, thoughtful extras and conveniences in our room. Comfortable bed, quiet sleep, and we loved the view from the front and patio. Sam definitely has a green thumb.

This was our 4th visit, and we need to make an excuse to come to Kamloops soon!

Thank you!

Date of stay: June 2015
1  Thank Alfresco77
Reviewed June 6, 2015

Recently, we stayed at this venue. One of the many times we have done so over the years. We find it to be our go to destination when in the Kamloops area.

It is like arriving home when we are welcomed at the door by hosts.

The rooms and the breakfasts are a first class experience. They have always been most accommodating in our arrival and departure times as well as our food fetishes.

As always, we look forward to our next stay at MacQueen's Manor.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank AnnEdallRobson
Reviewed February 27, 2015

We have stayed here many times over the last 7 years and have always been very satisfied.
I was there recently on a business trip and again had the pleasure of staying at this terrific B&B....was great to see both Pat and Sam again.

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Steve W
Reviewed February 15, 2015

We always send an email before we book to confirm availability and price.
We sent an email to these owners and got an arrogant reply.
Our email only asked for availability and price for a certain date.
Their Website lists 3 rooms.
We requested the Blue Room.
This was the reply we received:
"I'm not sure why you have requested the "Blue Room" as we now have only 2 rooms available. Our "Rose Room" and our "Pink Room". We have closed off our "Blue Room" and presently use it as our bedroom."
All I was asking for was availability for a room that was on their website.
We would not have even known it existed if it wasn't on the website.
Also, website says prices for double occupancy are $85 - $115.
Email said $125
I did not expect to be made to feel stupid.
We have travelled around the world and prefer to stay at B&B's.
This is the first time we have ever received a reply that so totally turned us off.
All she had to do was tell us the room was not available.
I have done a lot of reviews over the years but I don't think I have ever had such a negative experience to document.
Actually, I don't think I have ever written a bad review.
If this was the way she treated us before we even arrived, I cannot imagine how we would have been treated as guests.

Room tip: Don't choose the Blue Room unless you want abuse!
Date of stay: February 2015