“Very Good”

Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill
Ranked #95 of 347 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stopped for lunch there and were very pleased with our meal. We all had something different and it was all very good. The service was real good, and the prices were reasonable. The place was very clean, and we were pleased we chose it for lunch.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

A nice restaurant within walking distance of the Holiday Inn Express. A sunny evening meant we could eat on their patio area which was appreciated after a day in the car.
Good, friendly service and tasty food

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Stopped on my way to Vancouver Saturday night. I told the server that I was in a bit of a hurry. The food came within 10 minutes and it was hot and really good. The server was really pleasant. This restaurant is really convenient to the Highway. I love Swiss Chalet chicken so will be making this a regular stop.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

One a marathon drive from Calgary to Richmond, we stopped here for dinner. Greta service from servers, manager and asst manager. Food was consistent with other locations but the level of care and attention was better than most high end restaurants. The manager was like a guy from undercover boss and we noticed his large frame moving everywhere like a hummingbird, and setting a great example for the staff.

Developing a relationship with the customer can go a long ways and we will visit again, tell others, and offer a great review.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stopped in for supper on the way through to Vancouver and throughly enjoyed our supper. The servers were delightful and actually remembered I wanted cranberry sauce with my supper, brought my husband refills for his drink and didn't bother to even question the fact that I brought a large bottle of Clamato juice in with me, just brought a glass with ice in it!
If we lived in the neighborhood, I would definitely return again and again.