“Fast and Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of White Spot

White Spot
Ranked #58 of 335 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: White Spot Restaurants are passionate about fresh, local ingredients & great service. Try award-winning burgers, delicious salads, pastas & more! Open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner & take out.
Enderby, Canada
“Fast and Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

You can't go wrong with White Spot. Food is consisten. You know what to expect if you've eaten there before. I always love White Spot. This one is very nice as it's new. Staff was friendly and fast.

• Visited November 2012

Grande Prairie, Canada
“Basic”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

The one I review is built into the Holiday Inn..............
My wife had the salmon caesar salad, not bad / not cheap.... I had the curry.................. I suspect it was perviously made, frozen, microwaved .... and served to me. Whist I could smell curry, I could barely taste any......... In a nut shell this offering was expensive, small, had a minute amount of chicken... and considering the East Indian population in Kamloops, an insult to them and me..

Visited September 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

Very nice decor. Had dinner several times during my stay at the Holiday Inn & Suites hotel next door. Waitresses were very accommodating with my food orders. Excellent service.

Visited July 2012