“Fresh Mexican Cuisine & wonderful service”

Quilas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 339 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Quito, Ecuador
“Fresh Mexican Cuisine & wonderful service”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We were missing brilliant mexican cuisine created with fresh ingredients & firey hot chilis. The owner from El Salvador was very attentive and wanted us to enjoy the cuisine. Spanish & English are spoken. We enjoyed fresh ceviche, the guacamole, and an apple mojito. The outdoor patio provided a wonderful experience to enjoy the good food.

Williams Lake, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Fish Tacos I've ever had”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The food in this restaurant was FRESH! and delicious. I ordered the fish tacos and they were the best I've ever had. I'm no expert on fish tacos but I try them here and there and these I would highly recommend, in fact, I went there because a friend of mine had recommended Quila's specifically for the fish tacos. I was also impressed with how fast the service was. I ordered and in about 10 minutes my meal was delivered, even though there were several other guests in the restaurant. The food was hot, plentiful and I could tell was made with fresh ingredients. I wouldn't hesitate to eat there again and try something else on their varied menu, which had a lot of interesting items on it.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Great food. If I'm in Kamloops again I'll go back”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We all love Mexican and this was a good one. The ceviche and gucamole were great. In a couple of the reviews the fish taco's were mentioned so I went for those. Personally I wouldn't put them in my top three. There's something slightly strange about having feta in a fish taco.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“not worthy of a no. 1”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Went coz it was no. 1 on TA - was a mistake. Too expensive, low quality salad and waiter didn't remember or understand gluten and dairy free so my lady was served a dish covered in cheese. Owner took the critique nicely and appeared to be interested in correcting the bad experience. Would not go back though.

Visited August 2013
Fort St. John, Canada
“Good experience”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Good value, good food and a good experience. The owner clearly cares about her clientele and wants everyone to enjoy her cuisine.