“Best fries ever.”

Frick and Frack Tap House
Ranked #21 of 342 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: An oasis of fun since 1996 - international cuisine and beverages served in a relaxed, casual setting. 120 beers and 22 wines from all around the world and a great selection of single malt scotches accompany traditional European, Asian and American dishes. Quality, variety and great bang for your buck. Laid back atmosphere.
AIRDRIE
“Best fries ever.”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

We did not plan to eat here but rather went to a Chinese, place next door but one look at the menu and we knew that place was not for us we got up and left. My sister in law suggested the place next door which was Frick n frack now I do not eat in pubs normally but decided to make an exception boy was I glad I did I cannot tell you what my wife and sister in law had as I could not get over how good mine was. I had what they called a pig on a sofa and oh my god it was good. A pulled pork sandwich on a pretzel bun with just the right amount of seasoning and cooked to perfection. But the topper was the fries, I do not eat fries normally but today I noticed they had a few different kinds of "special" fries so thought I would try some I opted for some called garlic something or other with a Chipotle dipping sauce it was just fantastic by far the best meal I have had out in a very long time. And the topper was that the bill was very reasonable. Good value for the portions if you go to kamloops you must eat here

Salmon Arm, Canada
“ok but not great”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

took my guy out for birthday dinner, the young man who was seating people tried to sit us right beside the door, they were quite busy so I asked to sit at the bar. bartender was fast and knew what he was doing. I ordered the butter chicken which was delish but my guy ordered the 'best steak sandwhich' I do not recommend, the steak was rare (he ordered med/rare) and cold. the bartender noticed right away and took it back. the kitchen just put it back on the grill for a couple mins, when it came back we could'nt cut it with a steak knife, sooo chewy, inedible. we are def not picky but it was disappointing. the bartender tried to make it up by buying my hubby a drink, but a new steak or something edible would've been more appriecated.

• Visited May 2014
Cochrane, Canada
“Enjoyed the atmosphere”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We enjoyed our food and it was lots and very good. We had very good service and we noticed everyone around us were well served as well. The Manager also going around and making sure everyone was happy.

• Visited May 2014
Maple Ridge, Canada
“a great place for a small group”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

The 'back room' is an excellent place for a small gathering. The outdoor patio is great in the summer. Good food, good range of drinks and a great staff. Frank is an excellent host.

Visited May 2014
Whitehorse, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Amazing prices for the amount of food you get, we could not eat it all ended up taking it home. Food was delicious. Service was ok

Visited April 2014