All reviews hot waffles waffle machine covered parking morning breakfast ground floor front desk staff jacuzzi suite first floor guest laundry room was clean outdoor pool located close free breakfast checking in short drive the trans canada highway a great stay
Selected filters
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

I was staying at the hotel every second thurs traveling through coming home from my work and the front desk lady was very friendly and very attentive and knowledgeable and always offered me a upgrade as I usually stay at the choice hotel for more than 50 plus nights

Trip type: Traveled solo
Hiro P, Owner at Quality Inn Kamloops, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2018

Dear Micheal very happy to know that you enjoy our facility and service.
And you have pleasant experience.
Our goal is every and each customer have best experience with us.
We will continue to deliver best service to all our guest.
Your feed back is very inspiring to our team.
See you next time.

Hero

Reviewed October 24, 2018

We have stayed at this hotel on previous occasions; - the last time being in October 2016. We can vouch, with some certainty, that this hotel provides good value for vacation dollars. We keep coming back because of the reasonable price, good location, good service from the front desk, and a comfortable and clean room. This hotel is not fancy, but it provides good accommodation at a reasonable price. We hope to be back next year. We provide one caution for prospective travelers, however. The hotel does not have an elevator. You must negotiate stairs if you have been assigned a room on the second floor.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Hiro P, Owner at Quality Inn Kamloops, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Hi Glen my name is Hero Owner/gm at Quality Inn, Kamloops.

Our team is happy and grateful that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.
When customer has positive feed back which Inspire our team and have more positive confident doing best for all our guests.

We promise you that will continue deliver same or higher end customer service in future,

you are most welcome at our facility in any time.

Your`s truly

Hero Parikh

Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

Checked in late and front desk complaining that he had to fill out my information, that I booked through a third party site and barely talked to me. Handed me the keys in a dirty envelope and didn’t even tell me what way my room was. Once I got to the room the bedding was dirty, light switches and there was something that looked like sawdust on the floor. When I informed the front desk that the shower head was broken they treated me like I was the one who broke it. The cleaning staff took/through out the snacks I had in my room. When asked how my stay was they ignored my complaints once I stated the first one.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Julie my name is Hero and I am owner/Gm Quality inn, Kamloops.

It was nice talking to you on phone and I appreciate for your an honest feed back.
Which is lesson for our team.
Also we watched your check in experience on our surveillance video.
As soon as I finished conversion with you on phone I had meeting with my entire team and we discuss in details so same mistake will not happen in future.

I as owner I apologies and it is not acceptable at all.
Guest happiness and satisfaction is success of our business.

I have personally trained/wording with specific team member who are responsible for unfortunate stay.

Please give us one more chance and I promise you that your next with us comfortable and enjoyable.

Hero Parikh

Reviewed October 4, 2018

The hotel is pleasant, clean, and the people at the reception were nice, helpful and quick to help. The breakfast was great, with everything you could want. The place was fairly quiet and the inside hot tub was wonderful and relaxing, and it was open until late. My dog was welcome on the ground floor suites. Overall, a real gem.

Room tip: Phone for reservation, especially if you are travelling with pets
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Hiro P, General Manager at Quality Inn Kamloops, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Dear Dora,

I would to thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback.
Such kind positive and kind words are very Motivating for our entire team, who work hard to give all our guests a comfortable stay.

I am also glad to know that you had an enjoyable stay. Your positive response makes it evident that we were able to deliver you with great customer service.
We would love to host you again.

Thanks again!

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

This property is always a great spot to stay. Central to everything you need and close to highway. Rooms are clean and the staff and customer service is excellent. Exceptional value for the dollar! Worth every penny

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Hiro P, General Manager at Quality Inn Kamloops, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback.
It is always a great pleasure to host you at our hotel.
Your positive feedback will be very motivating for our team and we will continue to provide a comfortable stay for our guests.

Thanks again and looking forward to see you again.