“Great!”

Burger and Cafe Joy
Ranked #48 of 345 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: Japanese, Fusion
Description: Fast food restaurant inside Sahali Mall in Kamloops. Our specialties are Teriyaki Hamburger, Japanese Curry Rice and Green Tea Roll Cake. We are open from 11:00 am daily.
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Wonderful service and delicious food. Not too pricey and the atmosphere is very cheery, 10/10 would do again.

1  Thank darkhobbo

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Very friendly service, they even gave us a free mini dessert. We both had the mouthwatering salmon teriyaki burger! I love the Japanese sides. I had the ebi sunomono salad and my hubby had the spring rolls. We will both be back for sure!!

1  Thank erinf31
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Best service I have ever had, amazing burgers and delicious deserts! I feel like a traitor when I eat burgers elsewhere. Wholly recommend it, delicious food and awesome servers

2  Thank batmobiled
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Back for a visit to my "NOW" favorite burger joint! Food was excellent as usual and I tried their fish burger which was fabulous. They have new dipping sauces for the fries also. Well done!

1  Thank Tim R
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I absolutely agree with Aaron25, this is definitely a little taste of Vancouver in Kamloops. Love to come here whenever we get the chance!

2  Thank gimasal