“Lovely burgers!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Description: V2C 6H4
British Columbia
“Lovely burgers!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2012

My husband and son had burgers and were very happy with them - big patties with lots of meat, looked homemade. I had a bite of my son's and it was delicious and moist. My husband's was actually dripping juice a little..yummy. I had the Thai chicken wings which were very good, generous portion, perfect amount of hot-ness and I am a fan of spicy fare! My accompanying green salad was nice, fresh and varied - I had asked for extremely light on the dressing and it was perfect but the server brought me extra dressing on the side in case I wanted a bit more. Also when we ordered cheesecake for dessert he gave us all three available toppings at our request (chocolate, caramel & strawberrry) for no extra charge. A nice glass of BC cab/sauv is $5.95 which you won't find cheaper anywhere I don't think. Only glitch was that my coffee wasn't hot enough but it was quickly replaced with a freshly-brewed cup. AND you can watch the hockey game while you eat as they have several screens around the room. Large windows with tons of natural light so great for lunch.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Kamloops, Canada
“Satisfactory Experience - Nice, modern decor”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

We visited the Manhattan Grill for lunch recently. It was close to 1pm when we arrived, but it was really dead in there. We had a coupon deal, so were going for it regardless.
I had a big craving for deep fried pickles, so had to try them out. I was a bit disapointed with the flavour and texture compared to others I have tried.
I had yam fries with my burger and while the fries themselves were quite yummy, the chipotle dipping sauce wasn't that great. The W/W bun was dry, and my burger was also quite dry. I opted for numerous toppings, but they sadly didn't add much moisture to the bun or burger.
Service was fine, but with only one other table there, I would've been surprized if it wasn't. We did wait a couple minutes to be acknowledged at the front, and the waitress wasn't actually busy at the time. I could see people turning around and leaving.

• Visited March 2012
Kamloops, Canada
“if you pay me, I still won't eat here.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2012

Food took forever, then it was the wrong order, then my food was cold, and very expensive for a tiny piece of chicken. Other customers were having similar issues. I will never go back.

6 Thank Pandrol
“New Menu Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2012

The calamari was very tastey & the ribs were very good. We shared the rib meal as it was a big portion. No fat on the ribs, all meat. This is a burger, wing & rib place, you fill out your own menu. Very relaxed atmosphere looking over the university.

• Visited December 2011