“Satisfactory Experience - Nice, modern decor”
Review of Manhattan Classic Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Description: V2C 6H4
Description: V2C 6H4
Kamloops, Canada
“Satisfactory Experience - Nice, modern decor”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

We visited the Manhattan Grill for lunch recently. It was close to 1pm when we arrived, but it was really dead in there. We had a coupon deal, so were going for it regardless.
I had a big craving for deep fried pickles, so had to try them out. I was a bit disapointed with the flavour and texture compared to others I have tried.
I had yam fries with my burger and while the fries themselves were quite yummy, the chipotle dipping sauce wasn't that great. The W/W bun was dry, and my burger was also quite dry. I opted for numerous toppings, but they sadly didn't add much moisture to the bun or burger.
Service was fine, but with only one other table there, I would've been surprized if it wasn't. We did wait a couple minutes to be acknowledged at the front, and the waitress wasn't actually busy at the time. I could see people turning around and leaving.

• Visited March 2012

Kamloops, Canada
“if you pay me, I still won't eat here.”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Food took forever, then it was the wrong order, then my food was cold, and very expensive for a tiny piece of chicken. Other customers were having similar issues. I will never go back.

6 Thank Pandrol
“New Menu Experience”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

The calamari was very tastey & the ribs were very good. We shared the rib meal as it was a big portion. No fat on the ribs, all meat. This is a burger, wing & rib place, you fill out your own menu. Very relaxed atmosphere looking over the university.

• Visited December 2011