“Finally, quality coffee in Kamloops!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating
Neighborhood: City Center
Grande Prairie, Canada
“Finally, quality coffee in Kamloops!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had to return to Kamloops twice in June and I made a point of going to Caffe Motivo each time. The coffee is definitely a cut above the rest of the coffee scene in Kamloops. Stocking quality roasters and fresh coffee, definitely notice a difference in the cup. Also, allows to pick up freshly roasted beans for home use as well. In addition to providing good coffee drinks, Caffe Motivo also provides some very good breakfast wraps. The Southwest is definitely a must try. Not overly spicy but provides good flavour. Unfortunately, I've never been to a Sunday brunch menu but looks amazing. The atmosphere in the coffee shop is definitely positive and everyone seems to be enjoying themselves. I especially enjoyed the personal demonstration of the Aeropress and it makes me want to purchase one to try. Next time I am in Kamloops, I will be making another visit!

• Visited June 2013

Penticton, Canada
“Real baristas making great coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

great cappuccinos. Each time i go, the barista making my coffee seems to make it slightly different, which i love. Happy to experience real baristas and their signatures. They obviously have great beans to start with cause I haven't had a burnt or bitter experience yet. No gut rotting which is really appreciated as I'm grabbing a cup for the road and wouldn't gave any distraction from feeling awful.

I would have one recommendation for caffe motivo, that they dissuade toasting of sandwiches that shouldn't be toasted. That's all. I'm not always as happy with my snack as i am with my coffee. That said, I still look forward to stopping there whenever I'm in town.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Kamloops, Canada
“"Cafe Motiva" replaces Cowboy Coffee: new and better!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

The newly renamed "Cafe Motiva" is independently owned and managed. There is the same loyal crowd, seldom a free table. Free newspapers to borrow. Top-quality, wide variety of coffees and other drinks. New focus on fresh baked muffins, squares, scones...and lunch items..

Visited December 2012
“If you like it strong, you'll love it here!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

The service was good and the coffee strong. I like to add a little extra cream to mine to add to the overall flavor. If you want something a little different than starbucks with a good punch try cowboy coffee, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Auckland
“Great Coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

Rating 8.5/10, considering I am a harsh reviewer this is for a sensational cup of coffee I had, didn't try the food, for me anyone that does a good coffee should do decent food. Highly highly recommended

• Visited September 2012