See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

I was passing through Kamloops on the way west for vacation. I saw the Super 8 on the highway and decided to give it a shot. This is not a fancy hotel just a place to crash. The room was clean and reasonable at 138 all in a night. The clerk was nice got me set up quickly. The rooms smell like smoke so avoid if you’re allergic. On a side note please be careful driving in Kamloops. There are no street lights on the side roads. You could easily miss someone if there dressed in black.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
super8kamloopeast, Hotel Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Kamloops East, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for choosing the Super 8 Wyndham Kamloops East during your recent stay.
We appreciate your review and the observations both positive as well as negative.
Our first priority is to make our guests feel comfortable.
We appreciate your specific comments and shall definitely work on to improve the staff hospitality and the breakfast.
We sincerely hope you will give us another chance to demonstrate the high standards of service from us.

Reviewed August 17, 2018 via mobile

In Kamloops for a couple of days to visit family. The good: Super 8 was in a decent location bed was comfortable, room had a kitchenette with a nice cold fridge. The not so good: Air conditioner was loud, bathroom wasn't super clean, breakfast was minimal, could use updating. Overall the price was good for what we got but definitely lower standards than the other Super 8 in Aberdeen in Kamloops.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
super8kamloopeast, Hotel Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Kamloops East, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for offering a mixed review of our hotel, pointing out some good points and some negative ones. We’re grateful that you noticed comfortable beds, low prices and good location, among other things. I apologize to you that some maintenance and cleanliness issues detracted from your stay with us. My hope is that you will visit again so that we can show you a better experience that will fully satisfy you. We’ll be here when you need us.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at many Wyndham hotel/motels that include Super 8's and i am totally surprised that they would allow this one to represent their brand.
There may have been some updates but that would only include the beds and wall decor. The tub had a disgusting brown ring, hair on the floors, carpets felt dirty, chipped paint, dirty light switch covers. Very disappointing for the price of the room. We won't stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank Jupitergirl38
super8kamloopeast, Hotel Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Kamloops East, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thanks for your comments.
I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable.
We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down.
You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time.
Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Rotten. The housekeeper probably reused the sheets, pillow cases and blankets 20 times in a roll with different guests. It honestly smelled like a dirty homeless. I could not sleep. I had to cover the bed with my own clothes from the suitcase. I asked the front desk agent, an old Indian gentleman to go check for himself and he ended up changing me from room only to find out the other room smelled the same way. This is the first time I have such an awful experience at a Super 8. Been in different Super 8s before and never had an issue with hygiene. I felt quite insulted because I paid expensive. This was over a year ago and this smell still haunts me. It would had been better sleeping in my car.

Date of stay: September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Super 8 Wyndham Kamloops East.
We are very much concerned with your feedback.
Our apologies for the bad experience.
Our endeavor is to offer a nice stay to all our guests but failed this time.
Actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority and you can have a good stay next time.
Hope you will reconsider.

Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

This is a small hotel nothing spectacular but clean some things have been updated. swimming pool was great on a specially a hot day and was nicely heated. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast in the morning was simple and good great stop over Hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank trunorth2015

Dear Guest,

Thanks for sharing your comments. It is absolutely fascinating to know that you like our hotel clean room, swimming pool, Breakfast and friendly staff service. Most of our guests experience great satisfaction with their stay. Our team works really hard to ensure that our hotel is rated as the best hotel in Kamloops Canada by our valued guests. Please accept our personal invitation to visit again with your family & friends. We appreciate the valuable time you spent in sharing your feedback. Thank you so much.

Hotel Manager