The perfect place to get married!
The staff was incredible, always friendly and accommodating. The rooms were very comfortable, and the food delicious. But the best part of STIGR is its location! Beautiful and serene, its not far out of Kamloops but it feels like an escape when you walk through the doors. With the high temperatures Kamloops is known for, the many trees provide great shade, and the pool is always welcoming.
My wife and I booked our wedding here after a quick walk around with the food and beverage manager. We had seen many places around Kamloops, even Sun Peaks, and none held up in the natural beauty and service of STIGR.
As mentioned in other reviews, the owner David, is always around and willing to chat or help out if ever there is need.
Would stay again in a heartbeat, and would highly recommend South Thompson Inn if you're looking for a wedding venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Unique Boutique" Inn is situated on 55 beautifully landscaped acres right on the South Thompson River. Guest accommodations are all individually decorated and feature balconies overlooking the spectacular mountain or river views, luxurious bathrobes, soaker or jetted bathtubs & complimentary wireless internet service. Adjacent to Rivershore Golf Links."Kentucky style" Inn with Western Hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your South Thompson Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Thompson Conference Center
- South Thompson Inn - Guest Ranch
- South Thompson Inn And Conference Center
- South Thompson Hotel Kamloops
- Thompson Inn Kamloops