“Not worth finding it.”

Fiesta Mexicana Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 344 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This restaurant was named "Tangos" but is now "fiesta Mexicana" and there is no listing in Trip Advisor for it. Their website is not up, but they have been doing business for a while now and its a hot spot!
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Not particularly pleasant ambiance, inattentive waitstaff. Food was average, not particularly flavorful or special. A bit out of the way location, and not really worth searching for.

1  Thank 08FLHRC

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Recent visit on a hot summer evening felt like a trip to Mexico. Great authentic atmosphere, superb service, and very tasty food. My Burrito Quadalajara was so huge I took half of it home. Highly recommended!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We have eaten here several times and have never had a bad meal. Food is always fantastic and comes out quick and super hot. Service has also been really good. Must try the Burrito Guadalajara.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here several times, often with guests. I have thoroughly enjoyed every dish I have tried. The margareta's are quite good. Always friendly service. Don't know what happened for the poor chap who waited 2.5 hours - never been my experience. Tonight dinner arrived in 15-20 minutes. This is not fast food as is prepared when ordered

1  Thank Joeymac999
Reviewed July 20, 2013

A friend told us about seeing this on "You Gotta Eat Here" from the FoodNetwork. After reading reviews we thought we would try it while in Kamloops. The food was very good, but all the comments about service were more or less accurate. We arrived at 12:30, got water and beer quickly, because that was all that was in our servers control. Food took FOREVER. The server said they were out of pork , and then we over heard another server saying all they had left was pork. Our server worked very hard to create a positive experience. I think people mistakenly blame the service on the server when the problem was obviously the kitchen. Perhaps they are victims of their own success. The food was fresh and tasty and I would rave about it if it was a friend of mine cooking, but a good cook does not make a restauranteur. I wish them luck, but my time is too valuable to spend almost 2 hours in a restaurant for lunch.

1  Thank Ardith I