“I felt like I was in Puerto Vallarta!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Fiesta Mexicana Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 332 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This restaurant was named "Tangos" but is now "fiesta Mexicana" and there is no listing in Trip Advisor for it. Their website is not up, but they have been doing business for a while now and its a hot spot!
“I felt like I was in Puerto Vallarta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2011

This was the most amazing Mexican restaurant I've ever been to. Bring your appetite, the portions were huge. Easily share an app and an entree and you'll both be full. The eclectic decor and back yard patio gave the place an authentic Mexican feel. Great food, amazing friendly service.

Alberta
“Very good experience with tasty food and cool atmosphere!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2011

Stopped in for weekday lunch with the family (wife and three children). We had to search a bit for the location, as it is not that visible.

Don't judge the place from the storefront! It is located in a strip mall and the front looks like it could just as easily house an auto parts store. But once you enter, you will be surprised at the cool atmosphere inside and outdoor patio in back. (The patio does not provide a view; it is a fully-fenced patio, but you get lots of open air and sun.)

The place was fairly busy even though it was 2pm. We were able to promptly seat ourselves near the outdoor patio. Our server came by quickly and helped us with drink orders and children's menus.

The meals arrived quite quickly and were great tasting. Authentic Mexican cuisine in an authentic-feeling environment - you could have thought yourself to be in Mexico! Kids loved it too, and they are not always crazy about Mexican food.

I wish they would have given us complimentary chips and fresh salsa - that was the only thing missing. Other Mexican restaurants usually bring warm chips and some type of dip, and keep it coming. However, everything else was great. We will be back!

1 Thank EdwardTravels
Squamish, Canada
“Super yummy- like beign in mexico”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2011

This delicious restaurant is in a little kind of strip mall, but don't be fooled, it felt like being in Sayulita!. The food was super flavorful, as was my lime margarita, authentic Mexican The portions are huge, so don't let the price worry you, I would definitely recommend sharing. By far the best food we had in Kamloops.

Winnipeg
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, basic atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2011

Located in a slightly hard to find location, its easy to drive past it and miss it. Entering the restuarant I noticed the ambience was basic, which I don't mind if the food is good. The interior that you spend an average time looking at when waiting for your food has unprofessional appearance. The interior was a minor issue because the food was tasty, the staff friendly and the prices reasonable. I hope they can maintain that quality of food because I will definitely be visiting here again the next time I'm in Kamloops.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Kamloops, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bravo...finally a great Mexican Restaurant...best Mole ever!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2011

WOW!! I was very impressed! I am a local chef and restaurant consultant...these guys are doing it right. The food is exceptional and authentic, the Mojitos were the best I have ever had, the decor is very Mexican, and so are most of the staff. Our server was Ritchie..and he is a gem. The only thing that i feel needs work is their wine list.
Bravo amigos! Mucho Gusto!