“Bravo...finally a great Mexican Restaurant...best Mole ever!!”

Fiesta Mexicana Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 347 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This restaurant was named "Tangos" but is now "fiesta Mexicana" and there is no listing in Trip Advisor for it. Their website is not up, but they have been doing business for a while now and its a hot spot!
Reviewed August 10, 2011

WOW!! I was very impressed! I am a local chef and restaurant consultant...these guys are doing it right. The food is exceptional and authentic, the Mojitos were the best I have ever had, the decor is very Mexican, and so are most of the staff. Our server was Ritchie..and he is a gem. The only thing that i feel needs work is their wine list.
Bravo amigos! Mucho Gusto!

Reviewed August 3, 2011

Unassuming from the outside, once you are past the front door you are in a quaint cantina with the smells of the open kitchen sealing the deal. There is a great patio in the back making for a great outdoor dinner. The menu has a great selection, I had the pork carnitas. The pork was fork tender with 4 sides plus warm tortillas! The wait for my dinner was a tad longer than I would normally tolerate without dropping the rating but once my meal arrived, all was forgiven. This was the best Mexican food I've had in Canada to date.

1  Thank Ocpick
Reviewed August 2, 2011

This is one of the nicest experiences in kamloops. The food is authentic and the people as well! Our friends drove 100km. to try it and went home raving about the food!

Reviewed July 31, 2011

Hand down the best Mexican food in Canada if not ever! Initially arrived after a friend recommended we try it. Walked through the door and felt like we had dropped into Mexico! We were greeted by the owner and gracious hostess Liz. She promptly seated and served us! The food was very authentic, large portions, very fresh and amazing! We enjoyed it so much we went back the next evening with 11 of our friends! Everybody had something different and we sampled alot. Everything was cooked to perfection! We all were delighted. This is a place you can go for romantic dinner for 2 or go as a group. They are kid friendly too! They also have take out! We have found a new Favorite place!

Reviewed July 30, 2011

Truly one of the best Mexican dining experiences we've had. Don't let the appearance from the outside fool you. The service and food here is fantastic, strong drinks, authentic dishes. I had the chicken mole, sorry can't remember what it was actually called but the flavor was unbelievable. The three milk cake dessert is a must!