“excellent overall” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Noble Pig Brewhouse

The Noble Pig Brewhouse
Ranked #2 of 331 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Canadian, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: In our opinion, it is a place that makes amazing food & beer accessible to all. While selling a creative menu that is made up of market fresh ingredients that are prepared with honest, classic techniques, we can provide our guests the experience of great food in a casual pub environment.
Vancouver, Canada
“excellent overall”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stopped for the night at Kamloops on our way to Vancouver. Our first choice, based on Tripadvisor reviews, for dinner was at Terra's, which unfortunately was closed. So we decided to go to Noble Pig. I'm glad we did. I had the house lager, I believe, one of their Noble Brews. My wife and I shared a salad, the Yorkies and the braised chicken. The Yorkies were very good, and the serving was quite large (4 stuffed Yorkshire puddings): the chicken was also good. They have great beers here. You do not want bottled beers, with few exceptions, after you have tried theirs
Will come again on our next stop here. Highly recommended.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Good food and Great Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

My wife and I were recently in Kamloops for the B.C. Senior Games and went to The Noble Pig for dinner with friends. The outdoor patio was quite unique. Formerly a shallow wading pool, the seats were the edge of the pool where you would normally dangle your legs in the water! The edge was covered with cushions (very comfortable) and the small mosaic type tiles were attractive and very functional. Okay, to the food. We were impressed by the food. Our friends had a prawn stir fry which they both enjoyed. I started with a craft beer sampler of four (or five?) different beers then settled ordered a pint of another beer from the menu. I ordered a lamb burger which was very tasty and my wife had a vegetarian dish which she also enjoyed. Very impressed by the N.P.

• Visited August 2013
Canada
“A great choice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

We happened to stop for lunch at the Noble Pig in Kamloops as we had a coupon for it in our entertainment book. It was an excellent choice. We were able to sit outdoor as the weather was pleasant, it was much cooler inside. There is lots of outdoor seating, staff were very friendly and obliging. We each had something different, there was 4 of us and they all were great. We never tried the beer although we could see others around us enjoying it. Would definitely go back again when we are in Kamloops.

Kamloops, Canada
“My favorite pub/brewery in Kamloops”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

I always like this place. Great service, fun atmosphere, excellent menu, great beers, very tasty food. The only complaint is that their fish and chips always come out over fried, brown and not gold. They are also very allergy aware.

Vancouver, Canada
“"Noble" is the truth!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

I could tell by the crowd, waiting in the lobby, it's definitely a popular place!
This little Kamloops delight has a fine selection of crafty brews, for beer lovers - naturally, as it's brew house! It also has other beverages for those who don't like beer. Yes there are some of us who do not like the stuff, but my partner opted to try the Fascist Pig pilsner at my urging and declared it very good. I had a tiny sip of this nutty flavoured brew and can vouch, it has a pleasant flavour.
The menu is a mouth watering array, making it difficult to choose which or what, you'd like for dinner. This only means you'll return. Some areas are quieter to sit in, whilst others are arranged to enjoy the buzz and camaraderie of a boisterous group of patrons.
It's all good fun in here, with a great atmosphere and friendly staff. We got a meatless pig pizza to share, not wanting a heavy meal that night. It was delicious and satisfying, but not so much that we didn't have room for a peach cobbler - not shared! Both were excellent.
If you haven't heard about, or visited it, yet, then get to the hub city one weekend and go, or next time you're headed through Kamloops, make sure you have the time to experience this, "more than a mere pub".

• Visited August 2013