“Great beer, good pub food”

The Noble Pig Brewhouse
Ranked #3 of 347 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: In our opinion, it is a place that makes amazing food & beer accessible to all. While selling a creative menu that is made up of market fresh ingredients that are prepared with honest, classic techniques, we can provide our guests the experience of great food in a casual pub environment.
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We received a very warm welcome from the moment we walked through the door and the servers were attentive and friendly, which is always a good start. The range of beers has to be the thing that makes this place different, ranging from the beautifully named Fascist Pig Pilsner (light) through to the dark Mocha Porter. I settled for the George's Extra Special Bitter, which is reminiscent of English bitter, with a lovely hoppy aftertaste.

The food is reasonably priced and we enjoyed a pulled pork sandwich, with a great house BBQ sauce. My wife had the porter braised chicken with spaetzle, which was delicious. Overall, a nice pub atmosphere, combined with good food, beer and service. Will be back on our next visit to Kamloops for sure!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,042)

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Well worth a visit with a lovely outdoor seating area. Beers and wine good value and food portions amazingly huge so don't order too much !

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We were in Kamloops as a stopover on our Rocky Mountaineer train journey. I had spent a great deal of time on Tripadvisor to determine where we would like to eat. I had decided, in advance, to try the Noble Pig. It turns out that it was attached to our overnight hotel.
We walked over and were greeted immediately. We chose to sit inside, as the remaining outside tables were all in the sun and it was really warm.
We totally enjoyed our evening. We weren't very hungry for dinner, but we shared an appetizer and enjoyed a couple of the Noble Pigs signature beers.
It was a very nice evening and I recommend it to others. Enjoy

Reviewed August 9, 2013

My friends and I had a memorable meal here. The service was great. All the servers seemed so nice and ours no exception. She even helped us source some local produce. Oh, and she bought us a round of shots. Not sure when or if I'll be in Kamloops again but I would definitely go back.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Very busy, waitstaff seemed distracted by the size of the crowd. Food was average, but service was slow.