“Very good”

Ranked #3 of 341 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: In our opinion, it is a place that makes amazing food & beer accessible to all. While selling a creative menu that is made up of market fresh ingredients that are prepared with honest, classic techniques, we can provide our guests the experience of great food in a casual pub environment.
Waregem, Belgium
“Very good”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Best diner in Kamloops. Don't search in town. Value food for the money and good beer. Good service with advise.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service made up for everything!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We found the noble pig just down the street from where we were staying in kamloops. A lovely server greeted us and brought us some of their great micro brew beers promptly. To start we had their mini yorkies...delicious! Unfortunately we both found our mains to be overly salty, but the way the manager came over to offer her apologies and took my food off the bill was more than we were expecting. I would have preferred the chef to remake the pasta dish, but all in all it was very good. I feel that the food is of great quality overall and I loved their whole concept of the menu, ambiance and their beer is worth a few cheers for sure!

1 Thank ecjean8
Boston, Massachusetts
“You'll Know What To Expect”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I travel a lot and always take the effort to eat at local places- venues with character- to support the community I'm in as well as get out to experience the scene of an area. The Noble Pig was right in line with what you'd expect for a brewery/steakhouse. Fairly good beer on tap- I liked my Ginger-infused Ale- and quality food coming out of the kitchen. Go here and enjoy.

Kamloops, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing beer, great food!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The Noble Pig is such a great place to meet with friends and enjoy some craft beer! The list of beers is extremely impressive! The food menu is also very pleasing. With local and organic ingredients, it's hard to choose what to order! The deep fried pickles are a must, and the mocha porter beer is to die for. Service has always been prompt and friendly! Nothing negative to say here!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Beer_Lover019
Kamloops, Canada
“A party on my tongue!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Oh my goodness, one of the best spots to eat and drink good beer in Kamloops! So I started with the pickles.. perfect. Dense old fashioned pickles quartered and crusted in a very thin coat of crumbly style and deep fried, the best you can get, comes with a wicked yellow mustard/dill dip. Got the Mahi mahi, burger, dressed with a type of home made pickled cabbage & cucumber and some other good stuff with a ceasar salad on the side. Everything is made there, including the beer, but unlike some places that brew, this stuff is classic style beer done the right way, made of ingredients like hops, yeast, malt.. classics. I had the IPA, its a 6.5% and very tasty. You can taste the freshness of the hops, its a wicked beer, a party on my tongue for sure! Ask to meet the brewmaster if your a lover of fine beers, youll learn something. I highly reccomend this place.

• Visited June 2013