“Comfortable”

Ranked #3 of 342 Restaurants in Kamloops
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: In our opinion, it is a place that makes amazing food & beer accessible to all. While selling a creative menu that is made up of market fresh ingredients that are prepared with honest, classic techniques, we can provide our guests the experience of great food in a casual pub environment.
Kamloops, Canada
“Comfortable”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Great beers and the owner and staff are great. Can get a little slow with the drink orders on a busy night, but usually only once per night, if at all. One of my favourite places to hang out.

1 Thank Daveloops

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Calgary
“Loved the pig”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I'm not much of a pub person, but absolutely loved The Noble Pig! The atmosphere was fantastic, food and menu variety were great, and the prices were reasonable. I dined at the pig during my last visit to Kamloops and will be back!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank lwu22qq
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
“A true gem in downtown Kamloops!”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

My friend and I were looking for a good steak place last night while at All Aboard Games, and someone mentioned The Noble Pig as a great place for steak. Now we went there and I was impressed upon entering by the spacious design with plenty of seating and excellent level of lighting. The staff was very friendly and courteous, we both have never had deep fried pickles before so we tried them, they are to die for!!!! Spice, salty, so many flavors at once it was excellent.

Their steaks are extremely good, and I love how they use local meats and produce as well as bake all their bread and make all their sauces in house. However the quality of food, service, atmosphere are exceptional and it was less than ten minutes and we had our meals in front of us on what can be called medium platters. For the prices on some of their dishes you get the most filling meal and value for your money. From local Barriere ground beef for their burgers, to the steaks out of the coast this place is sure to satisfy you and have you coming back!!!

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank RichardHooper
Coquitlam, Canada
“Hip, upscale pub with hip (but not too hip) food and beer.”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

This place was a totally unexpected treat in the culinary desert that is Kamloops. The pub and restaurant are gorgeous and happening. The food is pub grub with a 21st century twist. The beers are varied, homemade, and unique. Excellent downtown location too, right on Victoria Street - Kamloops' main street.

My business colleages and I were visiting from out-of-town. I found this place on Tripadvisor, and my group liked it so much, we ate there 2 nights in a row. It would have been 3 nights, but the trip had come to an end.

This place has so much going for it, I expect to see other locations throughout British Columbia soon.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank HeyNow-Hank
100 Mile House
“Deep Fried Pickles....I know...right?”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

But they are warm, tastey and a bit spicy. The Canoe Table for socializing, great idea. And Octoberfest was so much fun. Thanks to all the servers who really show the greatness in hospitality in Kamloops.

• Visited October 2011