All reviews rooftop lounge soccer team stay there again clean hotel hot breakfast bed was comfortable fi hospital
Selected filters
Reviewed January 28, 2019

The breakfast in Ramada by Wyndham Kamloops was very poor, never try it again. The stay was on average, the room was on average, the service was on average poor. The traffic outside was too loud at night.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is old but some renovations have been done. I think they looked for bargains though in doing any renovation. The toilet in my room was so tiny I think maybe it came from a day care center. Bedding is good but extra blankets very old and worn out. Elevator was scary worked sometimes and didn’t other day’s . The restaurant well staff lack training! They are nice enough but wow it was so bad that you could only laugh. Poorly laid out hotel and again very old.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

I felt challenged looking for accommodation that was inexpensive in Kamloops. Over all I found the less expensive motels, to be unsatisfactory, to say the least, regarding cleanliness and attention to detail. I bumped my price range up a bit, paying $97 all included for the Ramada versus some others I was looking at that ranged up to $69 all included. Although the Ramada was a half staff from the others I was disappointed to pull the sheets back to find two large stains. Luckily. There were two beds in the room so I could sleep in the other one. Had it been earlier in the evening I would've definitely left but it was late and I had to get up early in the morning for business. Some of the rooms may have been remodeled, I am not sure, mine would have been rated satisfactory had it not been for the stained sheets. Old hotel, needs to be renovated

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 17, 2019

Our stay was cheap and quick, just like we needed. Compassionate front desk. We had someone in the hospital and Kamloops and they were very accomodating. Nearby restaurant was interesting to say the least.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed January 9, 2019

When I went to take a shower there were several blacks hairs in the bathtub not ours.Otherwise hotel was a good value for the money.I made the reservation an hour before check in and the front desk didn’t appear to have received the information so check in was slow. Again a good value hotel for an overnight stay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple