All reviews ground floor unit tim hortons room was clean walking distance great place to stay would definitely stay here again beds highway microwave pet toiletries
Selected filters
Reviewed July 28, 2018

A large pothole on the road out front was our stunning welcome. The entry was very tight, up a steep grade, and we would have driven right past. At check in they accommodated our need for a main level room. Breakfast was very slim, but the bed was ok, and we had a quiet night.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Best customer service I experienced throughout my entire week trip in Canada! Our car was victim to a hit and run in their parking lot. The manager, Mandeep, went out of his way on a day that he wasn't going to be in the office just to review the overnight security footage of the parking lot for my wife and I.

Beyond that, during our stay, the staff was friendly, room was clean, overall enjoyed our stay and was a great value! Would definitely stay here again if we are traveling through town!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here while travelling both east and west directions as an overnight stay.
Although the premises are older than others nearby we found the stay pleasant.
The rooms are clean and comfortable
There is a coffee maker a microwave and a fridge in each room although an extra electrical outlet would help.
Good early breakfast also supplied
Staff pleasant friendly and helpful

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2018

We were here as part of a soccer team for a tournament, and I didn't have high expectations but even these weren't met. At check in we were required to pay in full, this didn't bother me until I saw our room...it was appalling. I own a small hotel and know the work running a place takes, but you are supplying a room even if its old it should at the least be clean! When I checked the beds, the crumbs under the mattress protector could have fed an army of mice. We had a kitchenette, with 1 knife 2 bowls and 1 plate...the carpet wasn't clean, I even told our boys to keep their shoes on! There seemed to be only one housekeeper for the entire place, she was very friendly, but if this was the case there is no way she could do a better job. We went out to Costco and bought new pillows and comforter, as theirs were so bad. Some of our team did seem to have slightly better rooms, and we did see the room next to us look nicer. I would not stay here again

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2018

I stayed at this motel last August and while basic it was reasonably clean. What a difference a few months can make. We by chance had the same room last week and now the carpet is badly stained, base boards are filthy, the shower head sprays water all over the place, stains on the bed spread. In general looking run down. We were there four nights and had to ask for clean towels, coffee and cups daily. Also if you are driving something larger than a skate board the parking is extremely tight and that is putting it mildly. We'll definitely choose a different hotel/motel next time we're in Kamloops.

Date of stay: June 2018